? servers

? players online

Nether Server

• Content Count:  1026

I am sure if you turn down the ambient lighting and the view distance you will be fine! Still kinda iffy with the advanced settings anyways!

On another note: Hopefully we can get the support to launch a server whenever it comes out of beta (from what i heard it wont be too long).

• Content Count:  1064

I am sure if you turn down the ambient lighting and the view distance you will be fine! Still kinda iffy with the advanced settings anyways!

On another note: Hopefully we can get the support to launch a server whenever it comes out of beta (from what i heard it wont be too long).

The only thing I'm iffy about is if it'll last. We got excited about the Rust server and look where that went.. Not being negative but just iffy on the life of the server (if we get it)

• Content Count:  3728

Keep hearing about how similiar it is to warz

plus there's this http://forums.infestationmmo.com/index.php?/topic/83187-i-see-alot-of-new-games-dogging-infestation/#entry1044357

for those that have played it, what do you think?

Warz is arguably one of the worst games of all time. In Nether you don't have to pay to respawn, it is not pay to win, the combat actually feels good, the devs are actually good guys and not just interested in ripping off customers like WarZ. The game maintains a creepy atmosphere where you must watch your footsteps. With the constant nether shrieks in the distance, it's very tense.

• Like 2
Edited by Paralyzed

Reply to Thread