? servers

? players online

Totalbiscuit has Cancer

• Content Count:  2001

There's a lot of love hate in this situation. I saw a video where someone said he tweeted someone saying "Get cancer and die" And people were saying its karma. The other half of people are doing everything they can and like other stated above are starting a fund raiser. I don't know him/watch his videos so i don't what he's like at all. So... what is he like?

• Content Count:  3401

There's a lot of love hate in this situation. I saw a video where someone said he tweeted someone saying "Get cancer and die" And people were saying its karma. The other half of people are doing everything they can and like other stated above are starting a fund raiser. I don't know him/watch his videos so i don't what he's like at all. So... what is he like?

He is just really critical about video games and isn't afraid to say what he thinks about them.

• Content Count:  418

I'm going to rephrase,

Can we know with certainty that you beat cancer after they declare you healthy again?

My Uncle's brother has 'beaten' cancer twice now.

Apart from that, he can't get a loan for his car, he was forced by the bank to pay off his house faster and they already told him that his life insurance has been raised with 10%, since he's that big of a risk.

Forgive me for saying this, i have lost several people close to me this year alone and it hurts everyday that i'm not able to see them again.. But I think the real disease comes after the cancer.

And i wouldn't want to live like that

Oh man, sorry to hear that. I've lost a few family members to it. My aunt has beaten it twice as well. Unfortunately, it seems if you get it once you're still at risk for it to come back, regular checkups should be required at this point. That's how my aunt found out hers came back. Same thing happened to a coworker of mine just last year, actually. Sorry about your friends, mate.

Reply to Thread