? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  448

Do you hate good teams? Is this why you're a Real Madrid fan? :couch2:

lol As I remember, RM won the champions league so bad team? mehhhh. No, I just want brazil to get out because this is a soccer swag fag favorite team. I hate people who dosnt know shit about soccer and they'll just pick teams that they have a good reputation but they don't know why. I asked to a soccer swag fag to name me 5 player in Brazil. He told me Ronaldo. So I want them out just because soccer swag fags will stop watching the world cup and they'll stop annoying me with they cheap ass status on FB.

• Content Count:  3440

To lump all fans with those that don't know the sport or the team is more ignorant than the fair-weather fan that just likes a team because they are popular.

I don't hate on the teams that other people like just because the won last time, etc.

You must have a sad existence if you derive your joy on seeing someone else lose.

• Content Count:  448

To lump all fans with those that don't know the sport or the team is more ignorant than the fair-weather fan that just likes a team because they are popular.

I don't hate on the teams that other people like just because the won last time, etc.

You must have a sad existence if you derive your joy on seeing someone else lose.

lemme tell you something, I SAID i hate the people that dont know shit about soccer but talk like they do. If you dont know shit about soccer, just dont talk about it. I dont hate the brazilian team. I love it. So no, I dont have a sad existence and read what I said before saying shit.

• Content Count:  5108

Colombia vs Ivory Coast was a match I've been waiting a while for. I swear Colombia is so talented, even though they weren't able to bring Falcao with them. They have such a balanced team, and the way they play is pretty nice to watch. Their back four; Zuniga, Armero, Yepes, and Zapata are really good defenders and the best part about Colombia's defense is that they all play together very nicely. Colombia's midfield is also filled with talent such as Guarin and Quintero, who happened to score earlier today. I'm so obsessed with Colombia's attack though, it's a lot better when they have Falcao, but it's still very good even when he's not available. I love to see Adrian Ramos play, I knew he would become better as soon as he started playing with Hertha Berlin, and he's followed my expectations. He signed a contract with Borussia Dortmund and will start playing for them some time during this summer.

• Content Count:  3440

lemme tell you something, I SAID i hate the people that dont know shit about soccer but talk like they do. If you dont know shit about soccer, just dont talk about it. I dont hate the brasilian team. I love it. So no, I dont have a sad existence and read what I said before saying shit.

Calm down big boy. I was basing what I said on the amount of anger that seemed to come through in your posts. Wanting a team to go home because a fair weather "fans" (or clearly people that aren't fans, but pretend to be.) seems like a bad reason to me. That's just my take on it.

If you really loved soccer as much as you say you do you would want the teams like Brasil and Spain to play to their full potential, because the best games are those between two teams that really want to win, put everything on the line, and have the skills to put on a great show. You said you love the Brasilian team if that's truly the case you would want to see them do well, not fail on their home turf.

I totally understand being annoyed by the idiots that are fans just because a team is doing well. It happens in every sport. The NFL has this problem, the NBA has this problem, the NHL has this problem, etc. I decided a long time ago, that I personally wasn't going to hate on a team or wish that they would fuck up just because of idiots that claim to be fans. Rather I would hope that they performed well and that whatever team I was a fan of could pull off the upset.

If my previous post came across as an attack on you personally that wasn't my intent.

People claim I like Brasil because they are the host country, expected to do well, have 5 world cup wins, etc. I hear it all the time. Most of those people don't know that I have lived in 3 of the host cities in Brasil (Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro, and Cuiaba), am fluent in the language, first lived there in 1994, lost my virginity in the Amazon rain forest circa 1996, Spent all of May 2013 in Rio, and that there isn't any other place in the world I would rather be.

My advice is to stand behind a team you want to win. Focus on that instead of the teams you want to see fail. As soon as I did that I actually started to enjoy the matches I watched a lot more.

• Content Count:  1070

RIP England.

Fair play to Costa Rica, with a population of around 5 million people, who must have been at the bottom of everyone's predictions. Beating Italy and Uruguay, both of which England lost to. There's always next world cup!

Reply to Thread