? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  2187

VERY nice game for Mexico and Brazil! Unfortunately, no goals were given nor taken :( 0 for Mexico, 0 for Brazil!

Gotta give creds to the goalkeeper for Brazil. Performed admirably under pressure and blocked all those attempted goal shots.

10/10 would match up again

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

VERY nice game for Mexico and Brazil! Unfortunately, no goals were given nor taken :( 0 for Mexico, 0 for Brazil!

Gotta give creds to the goalkeeper for Brazil. Performed admirably under pressure and blocked all those attempted goal shots.

10/10 would match up again

I have the impression you never saw the match.

I almost fell asleep..

Neymar isn't a top class player, he tried to obtain a penalty every fucking time he sprinted at the goal. I have to say that Brasil isn't going to do it this year.

• Content Count:  393

Belgium played really bad during the first half... They had the ball all the time and was the only team attacking, but they were not moving or doing anything... Then came the first goal and thank god that gave them a confidence boost to score a second one.

But Verthongen meh... what the fuck is he doing, IMO he should be benched... He's way too hard on his tackling and was really lucky he didn't receive a red card.

• Content Count:  5108

Once again, Spain has been upset and is knocked out of the tournament! Thank god they aren't in it, and another good thing about the match was that it was Chile who did it! This is the first time in history that Chile has ever beaten Spain, and it was a well deserved win. Aránguiz had one hell of a game, giving the assist to Vargas to put Chile in the lead 1-0 and then scoring one for himself! Also, Bravo had a great game as well. I knew Chile would pull through, it was only a matter of time.

Reply to Thread