? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  5108

I agree with all of Extreme's predictions except I have Brazil beating Chile.

Chile has been a very skilled team so far in this tournament, and even though they have a bad history against Brazil in the World Cup, I think they can fend off Brazil this time around. To be honest, Brazil didn't play as top quality as everyone expected against teams like Croatia, so I feel they will not win it.

You guys are harsh with the algerian team... remember you said she wouldnt pass and she did. So 4-0 is excessive dont you think?

Algeria isn't a bad team. I guess they have surpassed Morocco's talent, considering well, Algeria is in the tournament and Morocco is not. I do have a sense of appreciation for them, but they won't last against Germany. Germany is a stacked team, and a way of showing that is when you see players like Lukas Podolski, Andre Schurrle, and Miroslav Klose on the bench. They are world class players, players that should be starting, but in a team like the German national team, others outplay them.

• Content Count:  5108

I agree with you, algeria will probably lose but not 4-0 maybe a 2-0 or 3-1

Well, when they beat teams like Portugal and Argentina 4-0 throughout the past few world cups, it goes to show they are a force to be reckoned with. Their defense is solid, only weaknesses of it are if Lahm's height, Per Mertesacker's speed, and Boateng's stupidity. Their midfield is perfect, especially when you have possibly the best midfielder in the world (Schweinsteiger) holding the midfield. Ozil hasn't had an amazing performance yet, but he can make plays very well. Basically, I could go player by player, position by position, but all I need to do is say their team is amazing and has a very high chance of winning the World Cup this time.

EDIT: Did not realize we are up to 15 pages, jesus christ. I'm glad to see we have a lot of love for the sport in this community.

Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  3740

EDIT: Did not realize we are up to 15 pages, jesus christ. I'm glad to see we have a lot of love for the sport in this community.

There's a music review website called sputnikmusic.com, and their world cup thread is so long that if you printed the entire thread, it would be 250 pages long.

• Content Count:  393

One of Belgium's main player suffered a crack in the fibula during Belgium - S. Korea, he won't be playing the rest of the World Cup. Meanwhile one of our other player recieved a direct red card for a bad tackle... That ref I fucking swear...

Reply to Thread