? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  4960

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYN_8WvBjEw

As I've previously said, this could very well happen. The way Chile plays is VERY similar to Spain's playing style, and I feel with the current midfield they have, they could possibly keep possession against big teams, make it far, and maybe even win the tournament.

They're competing against Australia, The Netherlands and Spain in the first round.

I don't see it happening for them, her assumptions are taken out of thin air ^^

I'd say in Group B, Spain will advance to the next round.

• Content Count:  3462

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYN_8WvBjEw

As I've previously said, this could very well happen. The way Chile plays is VERY similar to Spain's playing style, and I feel with the current midfield they have, they could possibly keep possession against big teams, make it far, and maybe even win the tournament.

I swear to fuck you're just like me only with soccer and not hockey.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  393

OMGGGGG the match brazil vs croatia is bullshit.... Croatia is just unlucky and the penality was bullshit... Final score 3-1

Indeed it was. And yeah the penalty is bullshit, all the croatian did was a slight pat on the shoulder and the brazilian just collapsed like a cunt... Also, Neymar shoud have recieved a red card for the elbow fault he did. Thus he shouldn't have scored the two goals. Final score should have at least have been 1-1 or more for Croatia, cuz it would have been 10 vs 11.

• Content Count:  448

Indeed it was. And yeah the penalty is bullshit, all the croatian did was a slight pat on the shoulder and the brazilian just collapsed like a cunt... Also, Neymar shoud have recieved a red card for the elbow fault he did. Thus he shouldn't have scored the two goals. Final score should have at least have been 1-1 or more for Croatia, cuz it would have been 10 vs 11.

Even when the guy got someone's Elbow in the face when he was reaching for the head, he didn't give a shit. Like for fuck sake, the japanese ref. was favorable for Brazil... fucking douche. He should have been killed in Hiroshima or Nagasaki...

Reply to Thread