? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  5108

Even when the guy got someone's Elbow in the face when he was reaching for the head, he didn't give a shit. Like for fuck sake, the japanese ref. was favorable for Brazil... fucking douche. He should have been killed in Hiroshima or Nagasaki...

A little harsh there, don't you think? But I do agree, the referee did seem a little Brazilian sided, but that's football. You're always going to have referees who favor one team more than another. For instance, look at Howard Webb. He's been kissing Manchester United ass for years, and it's pretty damn obvious, but nothing is done about it.

EDIT: More talk about the game and squads. Brazil is a very talented team, and it is almost necessary for them to win the World Cup. Personally, I'd rather not have them win, but considering all the money they've spent on this event, they need to win it or else there will be all hell released in the streets. I have so many Brazilian friends explaining the amount of violence in Brazil right now because they are giving all of the money to the building of stadiums for the World Cup and stuff, instead of rather trying to take care of the poor people. If they don't win, Brazil will not be a popular tourist attraction for some time.

I do not see Brazil getting far with the way they played against Croatia. They absolutely cannot continue on like that. People have considered Brazil's defense to be the best in the World, but I completely disagree. Of course, you have Thiago Silva and David Luiz in the back, but they play Marcelo and Dani Alves in the fullback positions, who aren't really known for being great defenders. Marcelo is good, not great, and Dani Alves is marginal at best. Alves is only admired because of his attacking ability as a defender, which is a good quality to have.

I'd like to see Croatia bounce back from that loss and make their way out of the group. The squad consists of so many talented players, and it would be very sad to not see them pass the group stage. Players like Mandzukic, Modric, Olic, Rakitic, and Perisic make their team one that everyone is willing to watch.

Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  5108

I've decided to finally post my predictions of who leaves the group stage and who doesn't

GROUP A

Brazil: Win vs. Croatia, Win vs. Mexico, Win vs. Cameroon (ADVANCES 1ST WITH 9 POINTS)

Cameroon: Draw with Mexico, Loss vs. Croatia, Loss vs. Brazil

Mexico: Draw with Cameroon, Loss vs. Brazil, Draw with Croatia

Croatia: Loss vs. Brazil, Win vs. Cameroon, Draw with Mexico (ADVANCES 2ND WITH 4 POINTS)

GROUP B

Spain: Draw with Netherlands, Win vs. Chile, Win vs. Australia (ADVANCES 1ST WITH 7 POINTS)

Netherlands: Draw with Spain, Win vs. Australia, Loss vs. Chile

Chile: Win vs. Australia, Loss vs. Spain, Win vs. Netherlands (ADVANCES 2ND WITH 6 POINTS)

Australia: Loss vs. Chile, Loss vs. Netherlands, Loss vs. Spain

GROUP C

Colombia: Win vs. Greece, Draw vs. Ivory Coast, Win vs. Japan (ADVANCES 1ST WITH 7 POINTS AND ON GOAL DIFFERENTIAL)

Greece: Loss vs. Colombia, Win vs. Japan, Loss vs. Ivory Coast

Ivory Coast: Win vs. Japan, Draw vs. Colombia, Win vs. Greece (ADVANCES 2ND WITH 7 POINTS)

Japan: Loss vs. Ivory Coast, Loss vs. Greece, Loss vs. Colombia

GROUP D

Uruguay: Win vs. Costa Rica, Win vs. England, Win vs. Italy (ADVANCES 1ST WITH 9 POINTS)

Costa Rica: Loss vs. Uruguay, Loss. vs Italy, Loss vs. England

England: Loss vs. Italy, Loss vs. Uruguay, Win vs. Costa Rica

Italy: Win vs. England, Win vs. Costa Rica, Loss vs. Uruguay (ADVANCES 2ND WITH 6 POINTS)

GROUP E

Switzerland: Draw vs. Ecuador, Loss vs. France, Loss vs. Honduras

Ecuador: Draw with Switzerland, Win vs. Honduras, Loss vs. France (ADVANCES 2ND WITH 4 POINTS)

France: Win vs. Honduras, Win vs. Switzerland, Win vs. Ecuador (ADVANCES 1ST WITH 9 POINTS)

Honduras: Loss vs. France, Loss vs. Ecuador, Win vs. Switzerland

GROUP F

Argentina: Win vs. Bosnia and Herzegovina, Win vs. Iran, Win vs. Nigeria (ADVANCES 1ST WITH 9 POINTS)

Bosnia and Herzegovina: Loss vs. Argentina, Draw with Nigeria, Win vs. Iran

Iran: Loss vs. Nigeria, Loss vs. Argentina, Loss vs. Bosnia and Herzegovina

Nigeria: Win vs. Iran, Draw with Bosnia and Herzegovina, Loss vs. Argentina (ADVANCES 2ND WITH 4 POINTS AND ON GOAL DIFFERENTIAL)

GROUP G

Germany: Win vs. Portugal, Win vs. Ghana, Win vs. United States (ADVANCES 1ST WITH 9 POINTS)

Portugal: Loss vs. Germany, Win vs. United States, Win vs. Ghana (ADVANCES 2ND WITH 6 POINTS)

Ghana: Win vs. United States, Loss vs. Germany, Loss vs. Portugal

United States: Loss vs. Ghana, Loss vs. Portugal, Loss vs. Germany

GROUP H

Belgium: Win vs. Algeria, Draw with Russia, Win vs. Korea Republic (ADVANCES 1ST WITH 7 POINTS)

Algeria: Loss vs. Belgium, Win vs. Korea Republic, Draw with Russia

Russia: Win vs. Korea Republic, Draw with Belgium, Draw with Algeria (ADVANCES 2ND WITH 5 POINTS)

Korea Republic: Loss vs. Russia, Loss vs. Algeria, Loss vs. Belgium

I will showcase more of my predictions when all of the games within the group stage are over.

• Content Count:  448

im with you except the group H, algeria will draw agains't belgium or they will win agaisnt russia and they will pass.

Edited by nublife
im a cool kid, okay?

• Content Count:  1070

What a call, kinda dumb that goal is gunna count towards the golden boot.

I don't care who wins it, but please don't be Neymar.

Edited by Eskomo

Reply to Thread