? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  5108

Although I love United States soccer, I'm a huge fan of the German national team, because we all know the US won't make it past the Round of 16 in any world cup and because, well I've got German blood in me. Also, watching them play is pleasing, I've always looked up to players like Lahm, Schweinsteiger, and Klose. In the past few years, I've also learned to admire the young players as well such as Reus and Gotze.

I want the Germans to win it because to be quite honest, tired of hearing the Spain dickriders in my area gloat about Spain. I hate the way some of the Spanish play too, such as Busquets and Xavi. They dive way too much.

As for the United States, I feel their team will get better with time, as it's spreading across the nation. Like 30-40 years ago, soccer was only big in the north-east, and the MLS wasn't made too long ago, so hopefully that will spark a huge influence of soccer in the States. I do admire players like Michael Bradley on that team, however, I just don't see them getting out of their group considering they have Ghana (whom they've lost to twice in the Round of 16, i believe?), Germany (powerhouse), and Portugal.

I could go on with this, but I'm gonna talk mostly about the teams I expect to do well/not so well. I feel like countries like Portugal and Argentina aren't gonna do as well. Because let's be honest, if Portugal didn't win in 2006 with that squad they had, forget about it, they won't see the final for another 50 years. I have two countries in mind that I feel are gonna make a good run for their money, which are Chile and Belgium. Considering Chile has a pretty good midfield at the moment with players such as Isla, Vidal, Matias Fernandez, I feel they can do pretty well. As for Belgium, their squad is STACKED. Having two solid center-backs such as Kompany and Vermaelen, a midfield and attack consumed by a lot of talent, and an outstanding keeper with a decent back-up is what may put them into the Semi-finals.

Anyways, I'm very excited for the world cup, and I plan to watch almost all, if not all, of the games!

• Like 1
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  448

If their is one country i'm sure isn't getting out of their group, its the USA :p

lol russia too, they're playing against belgium, south korean (good team) and algeria (good team)

lol russia too, they're playing against belgium, south korean (good team) and algeria (good team)

Russia's not getting out? LOL

South Korea and Algeria aren't that good, I'd say South Korea is the worst, but Algeria is a decent team. If only they could beat Morocco though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Content Count:  448

Russia's not getting out? LOL

South Korea and Algeria aren't that good, I'd say South Korea is the worst, but Algeria is a decent team. If only they could beat Morocco though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

don't bring that shit here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYN_8WvBjEw

As I've previously said, this could very well happen. The way Chile plays is VERY similar to Spain's playing style, and I feel with the current midfield they have, they could possibly keep possession against big teams, make it far, and maybe even win the tournament.

Reply to Thread