? servers

? players online

Smokers lounge

• Content Count:  2167

People don't like "smokers" because you define yourself by the fact you stick a plant in your face and light it on fire. Its just annoying to make that such a major part of your life. I have friends who were fairly cool people until they got into that shit. Now they just blow loads of money on it, act like idiots, and then spend all their time talking about it. Smoke it if you want but don't make it your life. Define yourself by something worth while. mah two bits.

p.s. smoking weed does not make you cool

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1070

People don't like "smokers" because you define yourself by the fact you stick a plant in your face and light it on fire. Its just annoying to make that such a major part of your life. I have friends who were fairly cool people until they got into that shit. Now they just blow loads of money on it, act like idiots, and then spend all their time talking about it. Smoke it if you want but don't make it your life. Define yourself by something worth while. mah two bits.

What do you mean people don't like smokers, aren't most Americans for the legalization of weed now? And if not, it's getting close and that number continues to rise. Smoking weed does not ruin your life or somehow instantly make you a retard. Smoking weed is much more cost efficient than drinking, or hacking darts or w/e your drug of choice is.

Anyone that defines themselves excessively by one thing will be annoying, not just pot smokers. Anything, gun owners, sports fans, video gamers, if anyone only talks about one thing it will eventually get obnoxious.

I personally see nothing wrong with smoking pot and I hope it will be legal in the great land of Canada some day, while you can't say its not bad for your health, it's safer than other legal drugs, like alcohol.

p.s. smoking weed doesn't make you not cool

• Like 1

• Content Count:  640

What do you mean people don't like smokers, aren't most Americans for the legalization of weed now? And if not, it's getting close and that number continues to rise. Smoking weed does not ruin your life or somehow instantly make you a retard. Smoking weed is much more cost efficient than drinking, or hacking darts or w/e your drug of choice is.

Anyone that defines themselves excessively by one thing will be annoying, not just pot smokers. Anything, gun owners, sports fans, video gamers, if anyone only talks about one thing it will eventually get obnoxious.

I personally see nothing wrong with smoking pot and I hope it will be legal in the great land of Canada some day, while you can't say its not bad for your health, it's safer than other legal drugs, like alcohol.

p.s. smoking weed doesn't make you not cool

Thank you for these wise words Eskomo at least someone realizes this. Seriously thank you haha.

• Content Count:  623

Oh dear god Pyro, dabs are fucking horrible for you. Tried it ONCE and it made my lungs hurt from all the butane.

You just got some bad BHO that wasnt purged correctly. As long as its purged 100% its nothing but pure cannabinoids at that point.

Just speaking about myself and all the smokers i know, none of us are "defined" by it. None of us make it such a big part of ours lives. I dont walk around smelling like it nor has anyone just figured out i smoke without me telling them. and ive never gone over my budget fore it.

Yea its talked a lot more online and with video games but thats just because for a lot of people they are both relaxing things to do and happen to compliment each other pretty well.

Edit: As Eskomo said it depends on the person.

Edited by Pyro

• Content Count:  3740

Every drug has its colorful spectrum of users. Take alcohol for example, on one hand you have the enthusiasts (i.e. single malt scotch sippers), on the other you have Mel Gibson.

• Content Count:  11501

Smoking weed is much more cost efficient than drinking

Sure, if you're a stone-cold alcoholic it might be more cost efficient. Or if you buy your alcohol strictly from bars, then yes. However someone who spends roughly $20 a day (and I'm being SUPER generous with that, because all the smokers I know out here in Cali smoke more than $20 worth a day) is going to usually spend more than someone who drinks a six pack a day (once again being generous with an entire six pack).

Smoking weed does not ruin your life or somehow instantly make you a retard.

Instantly? No. However people that spend all of their money on weed yet don't have any gas money ARE retards for not prioritizing. I don't think every smoker is an idiot by any means. Idk what kind of smokers you guys have where you're from, but EVERY single person I knew in highschool that spent all their time smoking weed either work dead end jobs, moved onto something harder and ended up dead / in jail, or still live at home with their parents in disgusting living environments. I hung around NOTHING but pot heads in high school and I can't tell you a single one that is now successful.

I don't honestly give a shit if someone sits at home and smokes weed all day or not, just my first / second hand experiences with weed.

• Like 1
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  3401

aren't most Americans for the legalization of weed now?

Depends who you speak to I guess? If you're browsing the internet, chances are that most people are for the legalization of weed, that doesn't mean that most Americans are for it, it just means the people on the internet are the loudest.

I know plenty of people who smoke weed here in the UK, I've never really been bothered by it and no one really is, you're probably not going to get arrested even though it's illegal, just don't smoke that shit near me, don't smoke anything near me as it smells disgusting.

Reply to Thread