? servers

? players online

New internet

• Content Count:  6466

So I got new internet today. Took forever to finish installation of everything and actually got to get a wire ran down to my computer so I'm not wireless anymore.

First off I'd like to tell everyone that if you're in an area that Google Fiber is getting started in, you should really look at Comcast if it's available, they're currently doing an outrageous (for them) deal on internet/tv/phone/home security.

You get three of the four I listed for $120 a month, all installations are free and comes with two X1 high end HD and DVR capable TV boxes, high end traffic capable router/modem (Basically the top of the line they can offer) for your internet, and the home security (Which we got instead of phone) comes with door monitors and a motion sensor that detects movement and heat changes. Everyone in our area here (Google Fiber is being made in Kansas City) is able to get this deal and it's really really cheap while you wait for Google Fiber which is only TV and Internet so you may even want to just stay with Comcast afterwards.

Comcast is exclusively making this deal in our area ONLY because Google Fiber is being made here and they are competing heavily for the customers.

Without further adieu, this is my new internet which they are offering to everyone for just $120 with TV and Phone/Home Security.

3584331713.png

C00cdFH.jpg

17 gig game in like 7 minutes.

Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  6466

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13425[/ATTACH]

Have at me fagola.

Grade D because my D is so large its detected.

You're dealing with the ISP I used to deal with. I felt your feels, bruv.

Reply to Thread