? servers

? players online

Vote for everyone that you like  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for everyone that you like

SG's Favorite Admin - Round 1 - TA+AA Round

• Content Count:  3391

I didn't do anything. Here's what happened. I was looking at my dogs play with a toy when I dropped my cup of water on my keyboard. It freaked out and, apparently, wrote a script that gathered every user with 50+ votes and made their account vote for me in the poll.

I had no idea it happened. I thought everyone really liked me. I guess I was wrong :sad2:

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2954

I didn't do anything. Here's what happened. I was looking at my dogs play with a toy when I dropped my cup of water on my keyboard. It freaked out and, apparently, wrote a script that gathered every user with 50+ votes and made their account vote for me in the poll.

I had no idea it happened. I thought everyone really liked me. I guess I was wrong :sad2:

I believe it.

• Content Count:  3740

^Every SG appeal thread that Psyche has dealt with.

• Content Count:  1064

usasagen.jpg

Reply to Thread