? servers

? players online

Post Your Jailbreak

• Content Count:  1064

The title.

Feel free to post tweaks, themes, home screens etc.

Feedback on tweaks/themes would be appreciated

No piracy. (I.e free movies/files)

e7ubebu8.jpg

pe3a3ygu.jpg

• Content Count:  418

i thought this was gonna be epic PB vids >:

I thought so too..

Hmm, I want to do more with my phone, but I don't feel like paying a bunch of money to get someone to do it for me. With my luck, even following instructions, I'll screw up at the most important moment and it's buhbai phone. Curious, though. I'm on a contract and I'm up for an upgrade soon, would jailbreaking my phone be an issue anywhere?

• Content Count:  1064

I thought so too..

Hmm, I want to do more with my phone, but I don't feel like paying a bunch of money to get someone to do it for me. With my luck, even following instructions, I'll screw up at the most important moment and it's buhbai phone. Curious, though. I'm on a contract and I'm up for an upgrade soon, would jailbreaking my phone be an issue anywhere?

Nah literally if you use Evasi0n or Pangu, the only instructions are: plug in your phone, click jailbreak, wait a few minutes, tap the icon, wait a few minutes, open cydia, wait a few minutes and then finally install the tweaks you want.

The only issue with jail breaking your phone is it voids the warranty with the developer. So if you jailbreak an iDevice, it voids the Apple warranty. So basically you can just un jailbreak it and reinstate the warranty. Not sure if it applies with phone companies.

• Content Count:  1950

With android you can download custom launchers that does all this right from play store. No need to jailbreak or unlock the phone.

This. However if you are really into it and want to change things more in depth then you root it. But the great thing about Android is it comes pretty customizable.

• Content Count:  640

http://en.pangu.io/

If you cant follow these steps then... Wow you need some help....

The pangu jailbreak is for the newest IOS update so feel free to use it.. very stable and reliable.

(sorry if posting that link is not allowed I dunno)

I would post what my jailbroken device is but i only have an ipad... gg

Reply to Thread