? servers

? players online

SG's Favorite Admin Contest Summary

• Content Count:  3998

I think next year you should make the votes public all the way through, could prevent a situation like this (unlikely but worth a try).

Yeah, if I'm the one to make the contest next year I'll definitely do it differently, maybe make it public and make a post count/join date restriction for the later rounds. Didn't expect it to be taken so seriously and end up this badly lol.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  760

Congrats Sidearm - thanks for increasing for the members count on the forums, we needed it. :yo:

Also congrats to runner ups, the rest and most of all to everyone who took the time to vote in the contest. Thank you!

• Content Count:  175

But if I can get #29 without showing my tits or asking for votes, surely that means I'm just 2cool.:cool:

29's not even a cool number. It's a fucking prime number, even. who gives a fuck about prime numbers? the only prime number I care about is 2. everyone loves 2. you have 2 tits. you could've been number 2 instead of number 29.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

29's not even a cool number. It's a fucking prime number, even. who gives a fuck about prime numbers? the only prime number I care about is 2. everyone loves 2. you have 2 tits. you could've been number 2 instead of number 29.

I think we all prefer to be the Juan and only..

• Content Count:  310

I'll fucking kill you

• Like 4

Reply to Thread