? servers

? players online

FOOTBALL (AMERICAN) SEASON IS HERE!

• Content Count:  3462

OK, where's the ring last year? I swear, Giants fans are turning into Steelers fans.

Yeah because teams are supposed to win rings every year... I'm not saying we're the best at all or even close to it. We didn't do well at all last year because we have no lines and Hakeem Nicks forgets he has to try to play when he's on the field. Our gm thought he could rely on the old o line that we've had for years, then they all got injuried or were Will fucking Beatty and Eli was basically making the derp face every Sunday. While our d line can't make sacks for their lives unless his name was Justin Tuck or we were playing the raiders.

Don't you dare call us Steeler fans, we will never stoop down to the cesspool of the "terrible towels" and all that shit they got there with their "pride" in their history when they are basically in almost the same situation as us.

I act that way towards Jet fans because it always seemed like it was a one sided rivalry. They hate us with a passion, and we just treated them as a little brother. At least that's how it is around where I live.

So yeah, we didn't win last year, and probably won't this year either. But I'd much rather be in the Giants situation then the Jets right now.

Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  528

OK, where's the ring last year? I swear, Giants fans are turning into Steelers fans.

just stop you're making yourself look more retarded than everybody already knew you were. guess who the jets just lost to last night.

fucking idiot lol.

• Content Count:  885

After watching the Patriots play, I can say I am incredibly excited:

• We've got a great QB still and Jimmy G. turned out to be a steal.
  • We've got depth at RB and have implemented a ridiculous FB system.
  • Thompkins, Edelman, LaFell are getting better each game.
  • Gronk.
  • Absolutely revamped secondary lets the line (and Vince
  • Jarod Mayo.

• Like 1
Edited by Unnamed Newbie

• Content Count:  3740

just stop you're making yourself look more retarded than everybody already knew you were. guess who the jets just lost to last night.

fucking idiot lol.

Says the guy who is name-calling and pumping his chest over a preseason game. How am I retarded for sticking with the team that I've followed since I started watching football at like 5?

Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  3740

calling somebody the equivalent of a steelers fan is pretty much name calling' date=' so you basically started it. LOL.[/quote']

It was a comparison; Steelers fans bring up the 'ring' shit all the time.

• Content Count:  640

Don't you dare call us Steeler fans, we will never stoop down to the cesspool of the "terrible towels" and all that shit they got there with their "pride" in their history when they are basically in almost the same situation as us.

Rude. :

It was a comparison; Steelers fans bring up the 'ring' shit all the time.

"HOL-EE SHEEIITTTT WE HAZ 6 SUPERBOWL WINGZZZZ" lel

In all honesty, I've been disappointed/given up hope these past 6 years and I could care even less about those rings... I'd rather focus on the present and deal with the fact that we're basically a shit team lol. What's there to be boasting about if we can't even make it to the playoffs anymore.

Reply to Thread