? servers

? players online

FOOTBALL (AMERICAN) SEASON IS HERE!

• Content Count:  640

pls

Steelers have been good forever. All teams have to go down a bit one day. Cleveland can't be shit forever, they aren't the Cubs.

I understand, but some of the plays made by the staff during this game and VS Tampa Bay just absolutely boggles my mind.

• Content Count:  3462

How bout them cowboys :3

First time I can recall being really proud of the boys.

Onion, see you next week. Hope it's a good game for us again ;)

Two weeks. Play the Niners first then Dallas.

Just praying we score a point that night. We never show up to any primetime games anymore.

Watch Romo get hurt or something for just one game and Brendan fucking Weeden comes in against the Giants to throw for over 300 yards and 2 touchdowns and Murry gets over 150 rushing yards.

It's that kind of year for us... I guess I can't complain because I've had two superbowls in my lifetime as a fan but it's like; besides those years and 2008-09 we've been so inconsistent or just god awful, how can I not complain a little bit? I think we've been blownout/shutout/both like 15 of our last 30 something games? Pretty fucking hard for that to happen with a franchise fucking QB ya know? Fuck dis season hard, such a cocktease.

• Content Count:  2589

Two weeks. Play the Niners first then Dallas.

Just praying we score a point that night. We never show up to any primetime games anymore.

Watch Romo get hurt or something for just one game and Brendan fucking Weeden comes in against the Giants to throw for over 300 yards and 2 touchdowns and Murry gets over 150 rushing yards.

It's that kind of year for us... I guess I can't complain because I've had two superbowls in my lifetime as a fan but it's like; besides those years and 2008-09 we've been so inconsistent or just god awful, how can I not complain a little bit? I think we've been blownout/shutout/both like 15 of our last 30 something games? Pretty fucking hard for that to happen with a franchise fucking QB ya know? Fuck dis season hard, such a cocktease.

Well I considered week 10 to be over so next week in football weeks. This is our bye.

Dallas plays 4 straight prime time. SNF against Giants, thanksgiving against the Eagles, TNF against the Bears, SNF against the Eagles.

Reply to Thread