? servers

? players online

Hacking Steam Accounts

• Content Count:  640

Be careful not to run anything java on the sites as well if you have happen to go into a browser with their link. People do know how to inject R.A.T's otherwise known as a Trojan virus into your computer and have pretty much full access to everything on that computer! Stay safe SG wear a rubber :haggard:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2180

Ive noticed steamCMD doesn't require the steamguard code. So perhaps there is a way to bypass it. I'll bet they spoof your IP to avoid getting flagged.

I launched a LAN CSGO server a couple weeks ago and you do need to enter your SteamGuard key in once.

Anyway most sophisticated sites will simply hit n run you when you enter their website by using flash/java to install malicious code, then that code will be used to install trojans/keyloggers/etc

• Content Count:  6242

Be careful not to run anything java on the sites as well if you have happen to go into a browser with their link. People do know how to inject R.A.T's otherwise known as a Trojan virus into your computer and have pretty much full access to everything on that computer! Stay safe SG wear a rubber :haggard:

^This. Even opening these sites can make you vulnerable, so its better not to click on links like that at all. Better safe than sorry.

• Content Count:  2167

I launched a LAN CSGO server a couple weeks ago and you do need to enter your SteamGuard key in once.

Anyway most sophisticated sites will simply hit n run you when you enter their website by using flash/java to install malicious code, then that code will be used to install trojans/keyloggers/etc

the site in question asks you to login to steam and then steals your account using the username and password you just entered. so clearly they are getting around steam guard somehow.

• Content Count:  1592

I just simply don't even go on to sites like steam gifts or stuff like that. Few people tried to bait me with fake steam links not even once. Also shoudn't steam actually show when clicking a link to external site a warning that it is not a steam website?

• Content Count:  3401

the site in question asks you to login to steam and then steals your account using the username and password you just entered. so clearly they are getting around steam guard somehow.

some people are stupid enough to have it turned off/have same password for their email

Reply to Thread