Conference Week

AFC

Patriots @ Steelers

NFC

Seahawks @ Packers

Super Bowl

Patriots vs. Packers

• Content Count:  1765

Don't be mad when the Cowboys revert back to the cellar in the division. Their offensive line over achieved last season and they are not looking very strongman defensively. Offense is now going to be on the shoulders of Romo and we all know he can't handle that type of weight. I'm more nervous of the Giants in the division.

• Content Count:  2589

Don't be mad when the Cowboys revert back to the cellar in the division. Their offensive line over achieved last season and they are not looking very strongman defensively. Offense is now going to be on the shoulders of Romo and we all know he can't handle that type of weight. I'm more nervous of the Giants in the division.

Lol....

1: Did you not see the OLine provide Romo 7-8 seconds to pass numerous times? Most QBs get 2-3 seconds. That Oline give Romo plenty of time all season. Not to mention Murray's 1,845 yards last year, of which, 847 were yards before contact, which he led the league in. Also Supa you do realize we have an undisputed top 3 LT with Smith, who is only 24 which means he arguably isn't even in his prime yet. Then we have arguably the best center in the game, at least top 3 again, with Fredrick who is...only 24 which again, isn't arguably even his prime. Then there's our RG who was also arguably a top guard in the game last year AS ROOKIE who is also..only 24. That means 3/5 of our Oline are all contenders for the best at their position. Leary is also a young talent who is not a top 3 talent, but still damn good. Plus we signed Collins who was a projected top 10 and he might not even start. He might just be depth. We also drafted another lineman in the draft who I can't recall atm which gives us even more depth. Our OLine did not over-achieve at all last year.

2. Defense: Lol again...Our defense which played very well last season was mostly in part due to our ability to keep the offense on the field which goes hand in hand with our run game, and Romo overall playing his best last season. That being said, our D was still very good at forcing turnovers, and we would have had at least 4-5 more turnovers if the refs would stop blowing the play dead too soon. Can't even tell you how many times the refs blew a play dead the second the ballcarrier stopped, only to see that he fumbled the ball. As for improvements, we drafted the most athletic player in the draft with Bryon Jones, we as of right now have a healthy Sean Lee and resigned McClain. We also drafted another top 10 prospect with Randy Gregory to improve our DLine, which speaking of, we signed Greg Hardy. Add in the fact that Demarcus Lawrence finally started stepping up towards the end of the season means we should have a nasty DLine this year. We also still have Scandrick in the secondary who is becoming a dominate CB.

3. Offense will not be 100% on the shoulders of Romo as, like I said, the OLine actually managed to improve with depth. Yes we lost Murray, but Murray wasn't perfect. He is a damn good RB who will probably put up some decent numbers for you guys, but his vision is terrible. Just watch some highlights from last season and you'll see more often than not, he picked the wrong lane to run to or took unnecessary means of getting to the correct lane (such as running around a lineman rather than past). Randle showed very promising signs and I have confidence that McFadden will be able to perform very well now that he's behind an undisputed top 3 OLine compared to Oakland's bottom tier line. And even if we did have to rely on Romo more this year, he put up MVP stats and performance last year. He arguably had better overall stats than Aaron Rodgers, the guy that won the MVP award. He lit up the board in December despite "romo always chokes in December." He didn't just beat that stereotype, he absolutely crushed it. Averaging 3 TDs a game and a TD/INT ratio of 12-1. As a team, they put up fucking 165 points in those 4 games compared to the 79 they gave up. Aka, avg. 41 points a game compared to giving up 20. And "Romo can't handle that weight". Bish please. He damn near single handedly carried the team to playoff contentions his entire career up until last season. People joke about the 3 years in a row we went 8-8, losing in W17 to miss the playoffs, but Romo was the one that even got us that far. Until 2014, we never stayed dedicated to the run and had a great OLine. Now we do, and Romo doesn't have to scramble the entire time. He is arguably one of the best scramblers in the league, but regardless, he has time to stand in the pocket and make good throws. Which he did all season long.

As of right now, Dallas is the biggest threat in the NFC East, and that's just straight undeniable. You can't even begin to truly predict the Eagles as yall's offense is almost a whole new team, a team might I add, plagued by injuries. I agree that out of the Redskins, Eagles and Giants, the Giants are the second biggest threat, only to Dallas. The only player we really lost was Murray. But mark my words Murray will not have a repeat season, and we will still have a dominate rushing attack.

Also,

the Cowboys revert back to the cellar in the division
...you honestly think Dallas has a worse season than the Washington "Who the fuck is our starting QB this week?" Redskins? While Dallas hasn't been to the playoffs on a regular basis the past 20 years, we have always been a threat to go to ever since 2006 when Romo started. The only year we weren't contenders was 2010 when we lost Romo for half the season after starting 1-7 and finishing 6-10.

Bottom line is Supa, Dallas is still the best team overall heading into the 2015 season. I laugh that you have more faith in Sam "what's a healthy ACL" Bradford, Mark "Lets do something really badass then fuck up" Sanchez (and lets not forget butt fumble", and finally Tim Tebow... You have more faith and them and a RB that has one healthy season under his belt... GG Supa.

• Content Count:  3462

As of right now, Dallas is the biggest threat in the NFC East, and that's just straight undeniable. You can't even begin to truly predict the Eagles as yall's offense is almost a whole new team, a team might I add, plagued by injuries. I agree that out of the Redskins, Eagles and Giants, the Giants are the second biggest threat, only to Dallas. The only player we really lost was Murray. But mark my words Murray will not have a repeat season, and we will still have a dominate rushing attack.

Also, ...you honestly think Dallas has a worse season than the Washington "Who the fuck is our starting QB this week?" Redskins? While Dallas hasn't been to the playoffs on a regular basis the past 20 years, we have always been a threat to go to ever since 2006 when Romo started. The only year we weren't contenders was 2010 when we lost Romo for half the season after starting 1-7 and finishing 6-10.

Bottom line is Supa, Dallas is still the best team overall heading into the 2015 season. I laugh that you have more faith in Sam "what's a healthy ACL" Bradford, Mark "Lets do something really badass then fuck up" Sanchez (and lets not forget butt fumble", and finally Tim Tebow... You have more faith and them and a RB that has one healthy season under his belt... GG Supa.

salt :larry:

Anyways, I'm a bit fuzzy on NFL shit atm...thanks a lot Hockey playoffs.

AFC

1. Indianapolis Colts

2. New England Patriots

3. Denver Broncos

4. Cincinnati Bengals

5. San Diego Chargers

6. Miami Dolphins

NFC

1. Green Bay Packers

2. Seattle Seahawks

3. New York Giants

4. Carolina Panthers

5. Dallas Cowboys

6. Arizona Cardinals

Wild Card Week

AFC

Chargers @ Bengals

Dolphins @ Broncos

NFC

Cardinals @ Giants

Cowboys @ Panthers

Divisional Week

AFC

Broncos @ Patriots

Chargers @ Colts

NFC

Giants @ Seahawks

Cowboys @ Packers

Conference Week

AFC

Patriots @ Colts

NFC

Seahawks @ Packers

Super Bowl

Colts vs. Packers

Personally, I feel it's still a bit early to predict this since I really am not sure atm who's where, and preseason hasn't even started yet (hype). A lot of the spots are pretty much depending on if teams are healthy or not. I don't see the Giants, Colts, and Packers getting as far as I said if they are unhealthy.

I think the Bills, Eagles, Ravens, and Rams are going to be the bubble teams missing out on the playoffs in the end.

Also wait how is the gif you posted failing @Goku, Cooper (i think?) was double covered there...unless I'm missing something.

Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  2589

Onion that's exactly why the gif was a fail. Sanchez had the most beautiful pump fake it fooled everyone. Then he immediately messed it up by throwing it into double coverage and almost getting it picked off.

Reply to Thread