? servers

? players online

Predict the NFL 2015 Season

• Content Count:  2589

Alright maggots guys, the 2015 NFL season is almost upon us and I figured it'd be fun to predict how you think the season will play out before hand. If you want a easy list of every team's schedule, simply click here then click on the team who's schedule you want to view.

So lets do this shit, I'm gonna go with predicting who I think will make the playoffs under which seed, and who will win it all.

AFC

1. Indianapolis Colts

2. New England Patriots

3. Denver Broncos

4. Baltimore Ravens

5. Buffalo Bills

6. Houston Texans

NFC

1. Green Bay Packers

2. Dallas Cowboys (slight homerism ;) )

3. Seattle Seahawks

4. New Orleans Saints

5. New York Giants

6. Minnesota Vikings

Wild Card Week

AFC

Texans vs. Broncos

Bills vs. Ravens

NFC

Vikings vs Seahawks

Giants vs Saints

Divisional Week

AFC

Ravens vs. Colts

Broncos vs. Patriots

NFC

Giants vs Packers

Seahawks vs Cowboys

Conference Week

AFC

Patriots vs. Colts (Colts finally manage to beat the Pats :O )

NFC

Cowboys vs Packers

Super Bowl

Cowboys vs Colts

You can call homer, but I truly believe Dallas is primed to go all the way this year. I still think we were primed last year but some mistakes made against the Packers (looking at you Demarco

murray-fumblepng1421378561908.png

and that "was it a catch, wasn't it a catch" fiasco. Regardless, our only real loss was Murray, and while I still think he is a damn good running back, he wasn't perfect. He was fumble prone at the worst moments, didn't know when to just go down (which isn't always a bad thing), and often either took the wrong running lane, or would take unnecessary means of getting to the running lane (going around a lineman rather than right past). He is a powerhouse, but Randle showed sparks of getting it done the few times he had the ball and I'm cautiously optimistic that McFadden will be able to do something now that he's going from one of the worst O-Lines to one of the best. Our defense made some drastic improvements and I'm confident in them.

So, who you guys picking to go this year?

The Giants are going to be a threat this season.

Oh they will most definitely be a bigger threat this year. Especially since they'll have their 2 main receivers at the same time. I still think the Cowboys overall have a better team but anytime the NFC east plays each other it's always a toss up. Id rank our division as Cowboys > Giants > Eagles > redskins. I don't think the Eagles will be anywhere near as good as last year, especially since they are practically a whole new offense.

• Content Count:  640

The Steelers are really relying on the newer defensemen they've gotten over the years and the (hopefully) explosive offense they had toward the latter half of last season. Losing the older defense is a pretty big blow and they're no longer the old 'Steel Curtain'. What doesn't help is the fact that the Steelers have the toughest schedule this season. But I still have some hope that they'll make it to the playoffs atleast.

EAGLES

jk idgaf about football, but i do appreciate that eagles fans are the most hated fans, so yuno, we are good at something

Not all Eagles fans are pieces of shit, but most are. Theres not one thing I hate on this earth more than tre fucking Filthadelia Eagles.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread