? servers

? players online

Community-wide TS3 Meeting - August 15

• Content Count:  365

Anyone else gonna upload theirs? Blackwhite's is too damn quiet I can hear people talk next to me just fine over this shit on 100% full volume..

Edit: the volume gets better around 3:30 maybe caution is too damn quiet and he finally started speaking with a leader voice.

Edited by Zsoki

• Content Count:  2589

Anyone else gonna upload theirs? Blackwhite's is too damn quiet I can hear people talk next to me just fine over this shit on 100% full volume..

Edit: the volume gets better around 3:30 maybe caution is too damn quiet and he finally started speaking with a leader voice.

I, like a dumbass, restarted my computer without saving my audacity recording. I'll see if I can recover and upload it.

Edit: Recovered. Saving file and will upload.

Edit 2: Here is the recording I got

• Like 1
Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  11501

Sounded just fine when I listened to his video. Next time I'll make sure to get your input on the quality of my voice.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2262

i blame caution for his sudden voice raise time by time so can't put it too high, cause rip my ears

• Like 1

Reply to Thread