? servers

? players online

Community-wide TS3 Meeting - August 15

• Content Count:  2589

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, I am working the entirety of that day. :sad:

However, this meeting should be recorded for historical purposes. I also hope it goes well, and lots of progress is made.

Only been in one previous meeting and that was back in November when we talked about money problems. That one was recorded and AFAIK all meetings are recorded. Very safe to assume multiple people will be recording it, myself included.

• Content Count:  290

Look forward to this meeting and especially about the minecraft stuff have recently gotten into ftb even though it is empty and would be willing to help with anything you guys need I could buy you guys some website store days also if you feel like not pulling funds into it.

• Content Count:  4798

More community events maybe?

SteamGamers staff vs members

SteamGamers vs another community

Bi-weekly get togethers

Maybe stream the events on twitch and hold some raffles? I think event hosting should be one of the required jobs of the CA+

-------------------------------------------

Advance the subscriber rank?

Add a 10 or 15 dollars per month premium subscription with even more perks ( don't think about this only in the context of CS:GO)

When someone subscribes, there should be a visable message publicly thanking him as the latest subscriber ( somewhere under or above chatbox). There should even be a special page dedicated just for subscribers where we quite visibly thank them.

Some kind of referal program, perhaps?

More payment systems outside of paypal?

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  346

More community events maybe?

SteamGamers staff vs members

SteamGamers vs another community

Bi-weekly get togethers

Maybe stream the events on twitch and hold some raffles? I think event hosting should be one of the required jobs of the CA+

-------------------------------------------

Advance the subscriber rank?

Add a 10 or 15 dollars per month premium subscription with even more perks

When someone subscribes, there should be a visable message publicly thanking him as the latest subscriber ( somewhere under or above chatbox). There should even be a special page dedicated just for subscribers.

Some kind of referal program, perhaps?

More payment systems outside of paypal?

This is an amazing idea!

Also can subscriber get more stuff the longer they subscribe?

For example

-New skins every 6 months you subscribed.

I'm pretty sure this will keep the subscribers subscribe o.o .

Edited by Toyz

• Content Count:  365

Welp I can't make it have a work meeting at 3:30PM EST. :oh:

Should totally do this please:

Only been in one previous meeting and that was back in November when we talked about money problems. That one was recorded and AFAIK all meetings are recorded. Very safe to assume multiple people will be recording it, myself included.

• Content Count:  3728

Smoke --> Ice

Flash --> Gravity

Reduce the knockback

ALL ABOUT ZE

I wouldn't mind seeing frostnades replace the napalm ones seeing that they cause a lot of server lag and this could possibly reduce it. Adding gravity by using flashbangs and reducing the knockback system is a bit meh, feels like it would be too CT-sided then.

Reply to Thread