? servers

? players online

the real football thread

• Content Count:  138

Football related, generally the amount of diving players is limited. When it comes to English players, not so many do it I think we are above that, where as the Italians, French, Spanish, Brazilians, Portugese and Argentians....oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

Steven Gerrard?

The imfamous steven taylor I've been shot impressions?

english players do it.

As for people arguing american football is real football, then why anywhere out of America do you need to call it 'American football' and not just football. Or people will think it's the football the rest of us play.

• Content Count:  580

my picks for the season so far are

NFC

NFC East: Cowboys

NFC South: Saints

NFC West: Seahawks

NFC North: Packers

NFC Wildcards: Eagles and Giants

AFC

AFC East: Pats

AFC South: Colts

AFC West: Chargers

AFC North: Browns

AFC Wildcards: Jags and Broncos

sorry 3 for the steelers or vikes

Where the Redskins at? Giants better than the Redskins (even though the Redskins dominated an earlier meeting at Giants Stadium , and are more talented)

No steelers in the AFC north is also odd considering they are the best team. I'm all for Cleveland but who knows if Anderson will replicate last year's success? They'll finish 2nd but I still think Pitt finishes first in that division

• Content Count:  6712

Rat obviously you would think Gerrard dives??

But you have Andy Johnson, legendary feigner, looking back in some seasons most of his goals have come from penalties...hmmm....

So yeah some do but we are considerably less dirty in my opinion. We have some maniacs and divers but not AS many.

Rat obviously you would think Gerrard dives??

But you have Andy Johnson, legendary feigner, looking back in some seasons most of his goals have come from penalties...hmmm....

So yeah some do but we are considerably less dirty in my opinion. We have some maniacs and divers but not AS many.

Being a watford fan it doesn't suprise me you don't like AJ.

In his first season with us for about 3 months he dived, but the fans turned on him. He dived once at home last season, which we then boo'd him until he was taken off.

I'm not a massive fan of AJ though, very poor finisher.

I don't hate AJ, Crystal Palace and Watford really have no rivalry with each other. I was annoyed because of the way he dived against us, and I have seen him do it a thousand times, but we won the game and got promoted against Leeds anyway :w00t:

A lot of watford fans seem to, and he said that's why he was so happy his goal for us was against you.

Also saying he had unfinished business because of your play off win, luckily for Watford because Derby were THAT bad this season, it's been forgotten how poor your lot were the year before.

Er seriously we weren't THAT poor last season.

We finished on 28 points I think, which is a huge amount more than Derby got.

Also our best striker Marlon King injured for all but about 5 games, big loss.

ALSO, in the start of the season we were very unlucky in my opinion, the highlight of the unluckyness being the loss to YOU. A clear penalty denied, and you got a penalty when the ball hit Powell's head....very unfortunate for us not to have won that game. There was quite a few others...if things had gone our way a bit more we could of stayed up, not to mention Ashley Young leaving half way through.

Reply to Thread