? servers

? players online

the real football thread

• Content Count:  138

28 points used to be terrible mate, any less than 30 is pitiful IMO. It's just Derby have now lowered the bar.

I remember us getting that penalty, I laughed at the time as I was expecting us to go on to score 3 or 4 at least.

Young left, but he should of been replaced. You got a fee based on his potential, not current ability. Could easily have bought players to stay up, but basically chose to struggle on.

• Content Count:  6712

Er we shall see about that next season Paul :p

Also Rat alot of the funds we got went into the development scheme involving the tearing down of the crummy old East Stand, which is to be replaced this season coming.

Also if you have been watching Sky Sports News, you may see a report on the Watford FC Chairmen selling up. After tripling all their own wages and asking for £6m from player transfers before anything can be done, not to mention a huge amount of our great staff leaving, they are selling up.

Er I think if someone buys up literally before the transfer window giving us some money to buy players, maybe we can fight for a play off spot, hard to know ;|

Should be a decent division next year

Will be interesting to see if QPR can buy their way to the Premier League

How the relegated PL teams do, particularly reading. If they can keep their core squad, they should come straight back.

How the likes of Stoke do after missing out on promotion.

• Content Count:  6712

Rat;64782']How the likes of Stoke do after missing out on promotion.

Epic fail....Stoke GOT promoted, along with West Brom and Hull.

Bristol City lost in the Play off Final.

Really? Damn Stoke knocked us out of the Fa cup about 4 years ago, had hoped they didn't come up. Didn't know Hull had come up either :rlol: They'll both be straight back down anyway so I needn't worry for long.

I hadn't really considered who came up with West Brom at all, never even crossed my mind.

• Content Count:  580

we suck at international soccer...and I'm being told all the time the US is improving in international soccer. TV ratings are going up , kids everywhere are playing , people love soccer again! And then we win only one game in the olympic tournament.

I've said it before and I'll say it again , soccer is not for the States. We're more concerned with our yankee-football and our baseball and our basketball.

• Content Count:  6741

thats because you guys hardly play it, with not as much experience about the game.

if you brang a GB american football team in to play against an american college side, you would probably rip us to shreads.

stick at it!

someday you could be half as good ;)

• Content Count:  580

Every major tournament it's an embarrassment. The team that played in 2003 was good , and lost to Germany in the World Cup. Otherwise the US teams don't win a single game (see last World cup) or win only one game (this year).

What a joke.

Reply to Thread