NFC Wildcards: Eagles and Giants

AFC

AFC East: Pats

AFC South: Colts

AFC West: Chargers

AFC North: Browns

AFC Wildcards: Jags and Broncos

sorry 3 for the steelers or vikes

Are these american football teams or Football (soccer) teams?

If there american football teams the GTFO as this is a football thread :thumbup1:

• Content Count:  138

Um sarcasm related to American football...or did you miss that?

I was trying to show how American football can be dangerous to play, or is faking an injury good enough?

You can still pick up an injury in football (or soccer to you Americans), so it too can be dangerous to play.

I don't actually watch or play football to pick up an injury though, nor do i particularly enjoy seeing someone else with a broken neck or w/e, that must just be an American (and under 12 year olds everywhere else) culture.

• Content Count:  4473

Maybe football (both sports) is better represented as being a much better sport the further you are from a "world" stage. College football is far from the drama of professional and is more competitive. When you hit the professional levels for any sport, you definitely see an increase in acting. It is really bad when the sport turns into a bitching-fest and the players try to sell their "injuries". In the more local arenas, the players get to play more freely and competitively.

• Content Count:  138

It's one way of looking at it, I'd probably rather play at an uncompetitive level with my friends.

But I'd much rather watch a game with the worlds best players in.

• Content Count:  6712

Dudes how can say that football gets no injuries.

This season two people injured their cruciate ligaments, out for 2 seasons both.

One player had just come on loan, on for 25 minutes and BAM..Broken Neck, lucky to be alive, also lucky that he will be fit next season.

Some players have been paralyzed, some have also died you think that because you aren't meant to have physical contact there isn't any? Boots have studs, when players are running around a pitch anything could happen.

Also in rugby they wear no protection, and you don't see them complanining about dieing do you??

Football related, generally the amount of diving players is limited. When it comes to English players, not so many do it I think we are above that, where as the Italians, French, Spanish, Brazilians, Portugese and Argentians....oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

@Saxe lol Aab first on the list for Danish teams on FIFA 08, sadly I do not like to play bad teams much :p. Although I am Barnet alot (the worst team in the game, I think) and Brommapojkarna....WHAT A LOL NAME.

Back to reality though....Watford are looking for a better season than last, especially towards the end of the season. Promised a "good style of football" but we need to get rid of half our team for that :scared:

HOOOOOOOOOF IT TO THE MOON

Reply to Thread