? servers

? players online

the real football thread

• Content Count:  4550

OH MY FUCKING GOD i gave up reading what ppl posted after the first 5 pages. Seriously how much do you wanna argue whats better, whos better and so on. America plays american football, GB plays football or rugby whatever u prefer. Football can be decent sometimes. The way they play ( some of the better teams) can be amazing to watch and for me i dont find watching ppl smash into others causing serious bone dmg and all that stuff to fun. But seriously just stop the flaming between these two sports.

• Content Count:  1230

Lol...

Page 5 turned into a fight between Luxz0rz and Rat arguing over who dives more.

Page 3 the video on Eduardo was crying over how Martin Taylor should be suspended because of an accident. In American football you break a guys neck on accident, you feel bad but let the guy who hurt the other guy continue to play.

The thing about soccer is that you play 90 minutes and the game is decided over a few plays. It is a fun game to play, but it isn't a contact sport, it isn't a physically demanding sport, the only thing that makes it exciting is the emotion the fans put into it.

• Content Count:  2433

it isn't a physically demanding sport, the only thing that makes it exciting is the emotion the fans put into it.

Like when they rush onto the field and start kicking ass. :partydance: They don't even play the whole 90 minutes. Theres alot of breaks and the time just runs down regardless.

• Content Count:  794

Iwnri9QrhwM

Any more questions?

Edit: the padding is so the players don't die.

All I have to say to this, is one word. It will end all arguements over whether american sports are more lethal than english.

RUGBY.

gKARKclMgWc

SxQ59zHXzas

End of.

Edited by Mammal

• Content Count:  2488

All I have to say to this, is one word. It will end all arguements over whether american sports are more lethal than english.

RUGBY.

gKARKclMgWc

SxQ59zHXzas

End of.

I've already disproved this one as well.......

Rugby, yes it's non-padded and very exciting to watch, BUT Rugby players don't hit as hard as football players. We've already stated that the pads are there to keep you alive, but if I must then here you go.

W7tGY-VDx3o

Reply to Thread