? servers

? players online

PB - 2 Min Max for Cells/Big Cage

• Content Count:  11723

Could we implement a rule so we don't have to sit inside a cage for 2 rounds for a total of 8 minutes?

At-least that way we can force Ct's to give orders to do something else.

This also means they cant tell us to go to another cell, like Big cage to Iso or to Vip or any area for longer than 2 min if we are just sitting there with nothing to do.

• Like 1
Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  5108

The point of the game is to rebel against the CT's. We can't force deathgames, and most of the time that we offer a deathgame, none of you decide to play and would rather sit in your spot. You bitch that we don't give orders fast enough, or don't give constant orders. Most people don't choose to rebel, and it's not my fault that they would rather choose to beat their dicks off in wherever they are sent to.

CT's aren't obligated to constantly give orders and switch up where you get sent within each round. I can choose to send you to one place (and yes, another cell counts) and keep you there the whole round if I see fit. I know your idea of PB is get sent to place, get freeday, run around and kill CT's during freeday. That's not how it works in my book and I'm not going to make it easy for you to rebel, seeing as the objective of the game (if you're a CT) is to eliminate or control the prisoners so they do not wipe our your whole team, and I am willing to do anything it takes to fill out that objective.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2983

This sounds stupid imo

There's PLENTY of opportunities to rebel and no one takes them because basically people are being pussies and don't rebel. There's pistols in cells, teleporters, vents, and people can just detour to other places with these things. I know people get mad over sitting in the cage for minutes, but since no ones gonna do anything, then people are just gonna sit there and complain.

• Like 1

There are plenty of times we can rebel yes, but when we are just sitting in a cage, cell for 2-4 minutes each round with the whole CT team looking at us its not much fun.

@Extreme Potatoes

I'm not saying get sent to an area for freeday, what I'm saying is the constant go to cage and wait 2-4 minutes is not fun, there are plenty of things on a map we could give orders to do, on VIP, there is race, I'm only bringing this up because it does happen a lot.

All I'd like to see in PB are orders that actually involve a task, Sure sending T's to the cage and what not at the start is a great way to get the whole T team in one area before giving another order.

But how it currently is, is how it is and i accept that, but these discussion do at least give some insight on what we all think.

• Content Count:  3287

Tbh, I like the idea of somehow forcing a time limit on extremely boring, unrebellable (that aint a word) areas, but adding more rules and restrictions on certain areas of the game will just confuse the already extremely confusing list of rules and whatnot, so I do not think this'd work

Tbh, I like the idea of somehow forcing a time limit on extremely boring, unrebellable (that aint a word) areas, but adding more rules and restrictions on certain areas of the game will just confuse the already extremely confusing list of rules and whatnot, so I do not think this'd work

Thats what i want to avoid, more rules.

Oh well- gonna suck it up. lol

• Content Count:  4162

There are plenty of times we can rebel yes, but when we are just sitting in a cage, cell for 2-4 minutes each round with the whole CT team looking at us its not much fun.

@Extreme Potatoes

I'm not saying get sent to an area for freeday, what I'm saying is the constant go to cage and wait 2-4 minutes is not fun, there are plenty of things on a map we could give orders to do, on VIP, there is race, I'm only bringing this up because it does happen a lot.

All I'd like to see in PB are orders that actually involve a task, Sure sending T's to the cage and what not at the start is a great way to get the whole T team in one area before giving another order.

But how it currently is, is how it is and i accept that, but these discussion do at least give some insight on what we all think.

Very little of the time are prisoners directly observed by the majority of guards and in the instances that they are the terrorists then possess the potential to freely rebel in areas where the CTs lack presence. Furthermore if you really want to be technical you can hide in your cell or utilize whichever vent/port your cell may or may not possess to rebel; the point being that 99% of prison break maps come stock full of options for the terrorists which are then hardly ever utilized properly. Why punish one team for lack of skill and knowledge of the other players?

If you wanna spark the argument that, which I agree in a way, there are many more features of the maps that fail to be properly utilized then you must realize that most of the players on the terrorist team have very little interest in competing in this minigames which are deathgames more often than not in design. Also separating players to go to these minigames poses an incredible risk to freekilling incidents which happen often enough when someone singles a T out for a freeday where now instead of one T being hastily discussed as CTs try to protect themselves there are possible multiple Ts running amok.

Please take these things into consideration.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

Very little of the time are prisoners directly observed by the majority of guards and in the instances that they are the terrorists then possess the potential to freely rebel in areas where the CTs lack presence. Furthermore you if you really want to be technical you can hide in your cell or utilize whichever vent/port your cell may or may not possess to rebel; the point being that 99% of prison break maps come stock full of options for the terrorists which are then hardly ever utilized properly. Why punish one team for lack of skill and knowledge of the other players?

If you wanna spark the argument that, which I agree in a way, there are many more features of the maps that fail to be properly utilized then you must realize that most of the players on the terrorist team have very little interest in competing in this minigames which are deathgames more often than not in design. Also seperating players to go to these minigames poses an incredible risk to freekilling incidents which happen often enough when someone singles a T out for a freeday where now instead of one T being hastily discussed as CTs try to protect themselves there are possible multiple Ts running amok.

Please take these things into consideration.

Wise words from dad himself

• Content Count:  1086

Adding a "You can't have the Ts sit in a place for X minutes" would cause way too much confusion and be way too nit picky?. What if the Cts kept them there for 2.01 minutes? It's the Ts fault anyways for not doing anything.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread