? servers

? players online

PB - 2 Min Max for Cells/Big Cage

• Content Count:  2589

Less is more.

The less rules we have to add, the more fun that can be had, and easier it is to regulate. That's also why I love blanket rules. We have a blanket rule for this. It's the rule not allowing CTs to give the same orders for multiple rounds. As long as they mix up where they send you, I see no harm. It might be annoying and tedious but still within the rules.

Also a time limit would be damn near impossible to correctly enforce. A CT could and would just order to big cage for 1 min and 50 seconds then order to iso for 1 min 50 seconds etc.

Edit: And just to comment on the "playing like pussies" bit, honestly the CTs are more "playing like pussies" more than anything. Lose track of how often they have us shift or crouch walk to one isolated area and keep us there the entire round. If they don't they make us stay in one area then they make is shift or crouch walk to another area. Here lately shift or crouch walk is all we ever do.

Also, you guys underestimate how hard it is to rebel when the orders are one step out, gun check us, then send us to big cage and have one CT camping vents and another camping armory. The bigger problem stems from CTs caring way too much about their precious K/D and being overly protective. Yes, the point of CT is to not die. But what fun is it to have Ts take one step out of their cell, face the back, then crouch to big cage. Have a CT camp vent, another camp armory. Then have them sit inside big cage the entire round and maybe play a death game, usually what's for dinner. Which then turns into the CT not killing whoever is funny with their answer, or who they like. Then at the end of the day, giving LRs which usually is next day free day. Then revoking that free day and repeating.

Tldr; people saying "stop being a pussy" aren't truly understanding the problem Metal is talking about. I still agree to not add the rule, but the problem really stems from a combination of Ts not taking advantage of prime opportunities, and CTs being overly cautious.

• Like 1
Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  3462

:'(

I don't plan on adding a rule to the server when it seems people are still not fully on the same page with the rules we have already. Even if there were no problems with our rules, I still wouldn't consider this idea.

You wanna know what other servers do? They play death games every round, have the same exact protocal all the time, and kill you for moving your mouse the length of @Bread's nonexistent dick when told to afk freeze (sorry dad, need to completely specify). They play the most uninspired games too like forcing everyone to type answers to the simplest fucking math equation in chat or the capital of some god forsaken country that literally all but one person has no clue what it is.

That's all they do. Every. Single. Fucking. Round.

I think you guys can handle sitting in a cage then in a pool for a few minutes with a deathgame under your consent. Along with the fun of rebelling in between if you have the timing and tools for the job.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Reply to Thread