? servers

? players online

Should Pan give us a surftimer?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pan give us a surftimer?

VOTE YES FOR SKILL SURF

• Content Count:  954

Surf dm pls ! I feel like skill surf won't be popular...barely anyone plays course and that is 10x easier

Says the person who didn't play CS:S surf.

While it was around it had a relatively small, but dedicated playerbase. It's not impossible that we could get it back.

There's also no promise that SurfDM will do any better, since IIRC we tried that for a while before it died.

• Content Count:  659

Surf dm pls ! I feel like skill surf won't be popular...barely anyone plays course and that is 10x easier

Most surf servers (even the really shitty ones) have a population on them. I feel a big server group like SG would do very well with a surf server.

• Content Count:  214

That logic doesn't make much sense, I've seen just as many course servers with a full population as there are surf severs with a full population. The population of these sort of servers are random. We would need a base population to make people want to join and achieving that would take a while. I only suggested surf dm as a joke, although that was very popular on css

• Content Count:  1747

That logic doesn't make much sense, I've seen just as many course servers with a full population as there are surf severs with a full population.

213012eeb6.png

c31596d1f0.png

Thread still going? Lol. Pans dead so RIP surf skill.

Hi.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread