? servers

? players online

Should Pan give us a surftimer?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pan give us a surftimer?

VOTE YES FOR SKILL SURF

• Content Count:  2238

Havent we had a skill surf server like 3 times already and each time it was removed for something else, cause empty servers 24/7 ?

Much like the current deathrun and course servers? xD

Voted yes either way, cause I liek 2 surf tho

Mallow me to rebuttal: Build RP? :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  78

Now I know most of you probably don't know my new-oldfag ass, but you motherfuckers better vote yes on this poll. Bring surf back to sg, now is the time. Pan I will give you one million blowjobs to bring the greatness that is surf back. Lead us to the promised land of surftimer glory.

• Content Count:  78

Havent we had a skill surf server like 3 times already and each time it was removed for something else, cause empty servers 24/7 ?

Much like the current deathrun and course servers? xD

Voted yes either way, cause I liek 2 surf tho

SG had a surf server way back in the day, and was the reason I joined back in '09. It was literally full like 24/7 back then. Then they decided to buy a surftimer server in CSS after combat died which was pretty popular for awhile, but then CSS as a game started to die so the server emptied gradually. So one combat/complete to win server, and one timer server. Twice before. And judging by the amount of people who are beginning to surf in csgo nowadays I'd say it's not a bad investment.

• Content Count:  1730

Even if it doesnt reach 100, I might just do the server if the bds find the corner on the machine. Just not sure if I will make the timer tho, I gave a second try to cksurf and im somewhat rethinking it.

Well, what I gather from the Changelog of cksurf here, it seems it Would have "stages" and can be modded with menu "!zones"

Features:

1. 9 Different zone types that are created from the !zones menu.

- Stage

• Marks the start of a stage
  • Can be teleported to by users using the !stages/!s command
  • You can only use stages OR checkpoints in a map

So is it possible to use this with some tinkering? Since it's stages or checkpoints.. Other choice is to check what plugins some Bhop servers use and if they can be useful, since they do have tendency of have stages and timers/records

edit / ps. the author, JoniTaikaPoni, translated from Finnish to English is quite much "Johnny Magic Pony"

Edited by Maxwelldon

Reply to Thread