? servers

? players online

Should Pan give us a surftimer?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pan give us a surftimer?

VOTE YES FOR SKILL SURF

• Content Count:  214

I said as I've seen pan Cmonnn don't do that to me, I'd be surprised if we got a popular surf server, and I'd probably be the one on it all the time to get the population going because I enjoy surfing a lottt, I was just saying

• Content Count:  954

Do you really want to fight?? Greatriver is my favorite map and it always will be

babby's first surf map

literally easier than surf_beginner

shit-tier jail

fight me

• Content Count:  1747

babby's first surf map

literally easier than surf_beginner

shit-tier jail

fight me

The first mistake you made was comparing a skill surf map to a surf combat map, which is completely nonsense. A combat map is not supposed to be extremely hard, with extreme flicks and spins, its supposed to involve somewhat simple surfing along with gunfights.

Second, I'm not sure if you're aware, but greatriver is somewhat around 10 years old (the original), if you compare the mapping level of 10 years ago to the current standards, it's obvious that its not going to be the best. Nevertheless, shit or not, it was able to survive the test of time that a insane amount of skillsurf maps weren't able to.

• Content Count:  954

@Pan32

It's mostly the fact that there are simple surf maps that are still better. I see greatriver the same as I see 2fort in TF2, it's bad by modern standards but it served as a launching point. The main problem comes with the fact that surfDM only ever has a tiny ass rotation of mediocre maps, greatriver, forbidden ways, 3 buck maps, and that other map where you can surf straight to the jail from spawn that I forget the name of.

Reply to Thread