? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

BA_Jail_Electric_VIP_CSGO removal

• Content Count:  11723

What do you have in mind?

I made the bottom of the one way window two-way.

The top of it however is still one way, however there is a teleport somewhere on the map which will get you in the one way window as a counter to camping there.

The scout in soccer has been moved out of the glass, the teleport to soccer has been moved and at the exit there will be a nade to get the scout off the wall due to the walls.

A pistol has been added to the cell with see though walls.

A Tazer has been added to the workout room vent.

The one way window in "garage" has been removed and has a ladder to get up there, a tazer will be there but its a risk and reward since CT's can get there just as fast.

Showers have both been edited to remove death traps.

A disco will be added in the room where showers are on the adjacent wall.

Beside disco we will have a cafe.

So hopefully this will help change the game play a bit of the map.

• Content Count:  2589

@Metal those actually sound like some good edits. I'm a bit iffy on adding a pistol to the one way cell as I can see it getting a bit OP as we've seen Ts take out half (if not more) the ct team from a normal cell. The one way cell has a bigger range and would be a bit harder for a CT to kill. Maybe in practice it won't be OP, but in theory it seems like it might.

I'd be down to testing your edited version for a bit. Don't think we should add global back tho. It's not that different than razor and razor is better overall imo. Edits that metal is suggesting would at least make this version if electric unique enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1468

Great work Metal!

Like Goku, I'll be happy to test things out. And the pistol in one-way cell may be very overpowered, I know a lot of Ts use that spot (including myself) and it can be a very powerful spot. Don't put too good a pistol in there though.

Great work Metal!

Like Goku, I'll be happy to test things out. And the pistol in one-way cell may be very overpowered, I know a lot of Ts use that spot (including myself) and it can be a very powerful spot. Don't put too good a pistol in there though.

I'll be testing it out, might use the CZ since it has such a lot ammo cap

Send me the edited version when you are done and I'll put it on the server for testing

I'll be testing it on my own with a few friends, after we say its balanced ill send to you.

• Content Count:  989

Just to let everyone know, the map is almost done.

Lot of errors in re-making this map.

Will have a good few changes, hopefully, its accepted by the people.

Add a CZ and USP for me pls. Nuclear wouldn't do it.