? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

BA_Jail_Electric_VIP_CSGO removal

• Content Count:  4550

In the case of admins not beaconing themselves, if I'm personally camping in a one way as last or even with a few left, I've either just let them kill me, or beaconed myself for them. If the other admins don't apply those rules to themselves or other admins don't take care of it that's a fault in them.

You've completely disregarded the fact that there may be no admins on to beacon.

Your solution to this situation is entirely your own, and is by no means what everyone will or should do. If they don't beacon themselves or others that is their prerogative and cannot be enforced at all. Whether that is how you judge their character and shows a 'fault in them' is your own opinion but in my opinion is terrible.

Camping in an area as a CT when there are a bunch of CTs still alive is not usually looked badly upon, but then it gets to a situation where camping is the safest method for survival because the rest of the Ts will completely demolish you should you choose to show yourself. This just lends to the idea of that one way wall being useful for a CT and becoming completely overpowered. The solution is to be rid of it all together.

And concerning the fact you said CT'S can always beat them to the one-ways, that's not true at all. The T in isolation can break out of isolation and open cells way ahead of CT'S to even be able to get out of armory. Also considering if you spawn in lower VIP you can go in the vent grab a deage, take the vent out of vip and go in the 1 way cell, already gives the T side a huge advantage.

I don't think I did say the CTs will always beat them to the one way. And of course it's not true. It's a CTs choice to go straight to that room, or later, or never. The point is it's an overpowered room for whoever uses it, and it's usually the CTs.

Assuming the T knows of the secret button to get out of isolation, or chooses to do it, or chooses to open the cells, or does it quick enough, yes it can be helpful for Ts. But some CTs are just as quick to get out of armoury and can spot it happening. A quick 'All Ts freeze' is usually enough to stop anything dangerous happening.

The vent inside VIP to get that deagle is by far the only thing this map has going for it in terms of 'balance'. It allows the T to get a gun and return to the cell without a CT noticing, since the VIP cell is actually far away from armoury and can't be seen from their angle. Furthermore, there is a teleport to the top of football where there is a scout you can grab and another one way wall... but it's a poor one at that. The one way cell is helpful too, assuming the cells are actually open and a CT isn't already in the no spread room :burp:

And as for the football teleport it isn't useless, there's an AWP you can get in a matter of seconds and already be ready before the CT side expects it, it's a matter of movement. There are also 3 deagles in the general pool area, 1 in showers, 1 in the vents, 1 in the yard, and if any CT goes to either the vents or yard they pretty much screw themselves over and give the T's a free primary.

Where is this awp? Are you sure you're talking about the same razer map? I've only ever seen 1 deagle, which is in the pool vent, and never picked up anything in showers or the yard. Not to mention theres another..... you guessed it, A ONE WAY WALL. Are we being serious right now? Regardless if there are 3 deagles in there, the chances of you getting out of that pool with 7 CTs watching that one hallway to get out requires a lot of work.

Most of the player count always votes for this map, so whether a few people here disagree the majority of players that aren't registered on the forums enjoy playing that map, as do I. I understand that there isn't much to do, but that's up to the CT'S to make the map enjoyable and fun, and if anyone gives the orders to go a place and stay there for the entirety of the round I usually instruct them that they can't do that for the entire round. Granted if there is a T stopping the CT side by say rebelling and the CT'S don't want to worry about all the T's running around while there is a rebeller somewhere that's understandable.

The case which I'm talking about is when a player was in the 1 way window, and I sent all the T's to pool, no CT'S could be out watching the T's because they would just get shot down, and if the T's were sent to go somewhere they could just easily slide into anywhere they wanted to get weapons basically turning said round into a war day.

I don't know about you but there are so many freaking copies of this map that I barely remember which is which. Not to mention I imagine a lot of players just vote for anything or for whatever is going to win anyway. Equally, there could be a lot of players who hate this map, not registered, and don't vote. Kinda ironic to see people say this is a fun map, and then when it's being played it's mostly people complaining about the one way walls or Ts just constantly trying to rebel because there is fuck all else to do. Unless you love standing on top of big cage. I find it hard personally to see where the fun is to be had in this map when there's so little to do, so overpowered on one side or the other, and so bland (I'm talking texture wise).

I'm not really sure how your situation with a T being in the one way window helps the case to keep this map. It just shows how over powered it is for whoever is behind it, assuming they have a weapon.

This map is a fun map, it's a matter of whether people know how to play it, I have an easy time on T side killing the CT'S it doesn't take much on my side besides timing and the ability to somewhat aim.

I'm not gona argue what is fun for you and what is fun for me. In fact, I literally hate when people come into these map suggestions and give a yes or no reason based on 'it's fun'. This is NOT helpful. Tell me why it's fun, why it's not. Is it the fact the map has little to do, or is broken, or has insufficient guns on it or etc etc etc. Perhaps the map has a nice disco, a nice pool, or some generally fun activities for Ts to participate in. Maybe it's balanced, or it's original and unique. These are more helpful to argue about whether a map should be put on a server. Personal opinion without a strong basis is just asking to be shoved down your throat.

Just saying though, the ability to time and aim your rebelling is literally applicable to any map. Please look at the imbalances this map provides and the systemic issues regarding the ability to actually rebel without dying 9 times outta 10.

Also as a side note, I'll retract what I said about dodgeball being broke. I'm thinking of the wrong map.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  989

You've completely disregarded the fact that there may be no admins on to beacon.

Your solution to this situation is entirely your own, and is by no means what everyone will or should do. If they don't beacon themselves or others that is their prerogative and cannot be enforced at all. Whether that is how you judge their character and shows a 'fault in them' is your own opinion but in my opinion is terrible.

Camping in an area as a CT when there are a bunch of CTs still alive is not usually looked badly upon, but then it gets to a situation where camping is the safest method for survival because the rest of the Ts will completely demolish you should you choose to show yourself. This just lends to the idea of that one way wall being useful for a CT and becoming completely overpowered. The solution is to be rid of it all together.

I don't think I did say the CTs will always beat them to the one way. And of course it's not true. It's a CTs choice to go straight to that room, or later, or never. The point is it's an overpowered room for whoever uses it, and it's usually the CTs.

Assuming the T knows of the secret button to get out of isolation, or chooses to do it, or chooses to open the cells, or does it quick enough, yes it can be helpful for Ts. But some CTs are just as quick to get out of armoury and can spot it happening. A quick 'All Ts freeze' is usually enough to stop anything dangerous happening.

The vent inside VIP to get that deagle is by far the only thing this map has going for it in terms of 'balance'. It allows the T to get a gun and return to the cell without a CT noticing, since the VIP cell is actually far away from armoury and can't be seen from their angle. Furthermore, there is a teleport to the top of football where there is a scout you can grab and another one way wall... but it's a poor one at that. The one way cell is helpful too, assuming the cells are actually open and a CT isn't already in the no spread room :burp:

Where is this awp? Are you sure you're talking about the same razer map? I've only ever seen 1 deagle, which is in the pool vent, and never picked up anything in showers or the yard. Not to mention theres another..... you guessed it, A ONE WAY WALL. Are we being serious right now? Regardless if there are 3 deagles in there, the chances of you getting out of that pool with 7 CTs watching that one hallway to get out requires a lot of work.

I don't know about you but there are so many freaking copies of this map that I barely remember which is which. Not to mention I imagine a lot of players just vote for anything or for whatever is going to win anyway. Equally, there could be a lot of players who hate this map, not registered, and don't vote. Kinda ironic to see people say this is a fun map, and then when it's being played it's mostly people complaining about the one way walls or Ts just constantly trying to rebel because there is fuck all else to do. Unless you love standing on top of big cage. I find it hard personally to see where the fun is to be had in this map when there's so little to do, so overpowered on one side or the other, and so bland (I'm talking texture wise).

I'm not really sure how your situation with a T being in the one way window helps the case to keep this map. It just shows how over powered it is for whoever is behind it, assuming they have a weapon.

I'm not gona argue what is fun for you and what is fun for me. In fact, I literally hate when people come into these map suggestions and give a yes or no reason based on 'it's fun'. This is NOT helpful. Tell me why it's fun, why it's not. Is it the fact the map has little to do, or is broken, or has insufficient guns on it or etc etc etc. Perhaps the map has a nice disco, a nice pool, or some generally fun activities for Ts to participate in. Maybe it's balanced, or it's original and unique. These are more helpful to argue about whether a map should be put on a server. Personal opinion without a strong basis is just asking to be shoved down your throat.

Just saying though, the ability to time and aim your rebelling is literally applicable to any map. Please look at the imbalances this map provides and the systemic issues regarding the ability to actually rebel without dying 9 times outta 10.

Also as a side note, I'll retract what I said about dodgeball being broke. I'm thinking of the wrong map.

Well @Bread, I tried.

• Content Count:  2589

Just to throw it out there, if we are going to argue over if the map is heavily CT sided, or heavily T sided, shouldn't that be a good reason in favor of removing? The fact that there are arguments being made showing its not a balanced map, to me at least, shows its not well made and is worth removing.

Personally, I voted to remove it. It's nothing but another remake of electric, and as most electric remakes are, it sucks. One way windows are fine, for example the teleport tower on Lego. That one is balanced out by the fact that there's a chance to die while trying to go up. You also don't have as good of a vantage point from that window. As pointed out, the one way window behind big cage is just plain stupid and OP. The map maker just went overboard with one way Windows. Even if @Metal removes the window completely, there's still other issues with the map. Electric maps in general are quite bland in terms of things to do. I don't agree with the common argument of "we've always had multiple electrics". Just because we used to do it, doesn't mean we still have to. As Spartan has pointed out, overall this just isn't a good map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  11723

Do we really need to have this long talk about why we should keep or remove the map.

I've played enough PB maps in this life time to know that this map is utter garbage.

There are more cons than pros for this map.

I think one electric is enough.

I'll still edit the map tomorrow but this is just silly having it on the server.

• Content Count:  3462

Probably the most split vote for a map I've ever seen. I fucking hate love it. I guess some of you are very passionate over a JB map...

I know I won't be able to fully satisfy everyone by picking to remove it or to keep it. Fact that the votes are 8-8 and both sides have good arguments in my eyes.

Personally, I can live playing this map. Despite how I used to hate it, but tbh the windows really never seem to bother me as they do now. I kinda just got used to it. The CTs do have those windows, but let's not forget that there's a special cell for the Ts that has a one way window too. This kinda balances out the 'unfairness' that people are exclaiming.

At the same time, I no doubt see the negatives with it being rather minimal to work with for CTs, the lack of really any nice looking texture, and the one way windows can be a bitch.

I have a proposition for all of you. Get ready for this;

Re-add this map and take this map off the server since it seems it's an even split and maybe it'll make at least more than half of you happy.

oh who am I kidding, you guys won't ever be happy :

Edited by Nuclear Onion