? servers

? players online

I Quit. I can't handle it anymore.

• Content Count:  2983

People won't stop name-calling/insulting others because it's the internet. I'm not going to go in public and scream shit like retard or the n word in peoples' faces for the sole reason that on the internet you don't know the person IRL so why should anyone really care what goes on here. CS:GO, and the rest of the internet will always be toxic so you can't do anything to stop it; everyone can't just stop being mean because a couple people get offended.

To be really honest, self-control is a thing and obviously you decided not to manage your time playing video games. We all know nothing really productive comes out of them other than wasting time, and being able to brag to people on the rank you have or that you have a more expensive pixel than others.

sry, it's the truth

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3287

People won't stop name-calling/insulting others because it's the internet. I'm not going to go in public and scream shit like retard or the n word in peoples' faces for the sole reason that on the internet you don't know the person IRL so why should anyone really care what goes on here. CS:GO, and the rest of the internet will always be toxic so you can't do anything to stop it; everyone can't just stop being mean because a couple people get offended.

To be really honest, self-control is a thing and obviously you decided not to manage your time playing video games. We all know nothing really productive comes out of them other than wasting time, and being able to brag to people on the rank you have or that you have a more expensive pixel than others.

sry, it's the truth

dis kid maeks me cri sumtime irl

• Content Count:  1612

this is ridiculas and uncralled for please get ur sghitpost spam out of here

We have a winner!

Copypasta is a term for a block of text that has been copied and pasted multiple times. This often leads to a kind of generic or stilted result, or something that is slightly jumbled or disjointed. Copypasta makes its way across a social media platform or forum or an email chain to reach multiple users.

I appreciate the comments, didn't mean for anyone to take this seriously.

Come on

The ending

hhhhhhhhhhh

Reply to Thread