? servers

? players online

NFC East

• Content Count:  2589

@Supa don't overestimate the Eagles just because you beat an injured New England. Honestly don't see two teams finishing 8-8. I think we see a division winner at 7-9 or 6-10. But then again who the fuck could have predicted this shit storm of a division.

• Content Count:  1765

@Supa don't overestimate the Eagles just because you beat an injured New England. Honestly don't see two teams finishing 8-8. I think we see a division winner at 7-9 or 6-10. But then again who the fuck could have predicted this shit storm of a division.

I overestimated them by predicting the Giants to win the division?

@Supa you're expecting the Eagles to only lose 1 more game between the Bills, Cards, Skins and Giants.

I doubt your home field advantage against the Bills will be much. Philly fans like to boo their own team, and the first sign of trouble will lose whatever heart y'all had doing in. Also, I think Shady will be out for revenge. The Cards are healthier than the Pats and fighting for seeding. No way you upset them and the Pats. Skins and Giants games are both toss ups. Our division games are always uncertain. You forget that going into week 16 last year, Philly was by far the favorite to beat Washington and that week ended with Dallas clinching the division.

Can someone teach my QB how to throw a football? Like...idk wtf Cassel was doing yesterday. That aside, the run game showed some moments of shine, namely those 2 big ass runs by McFadden. The defense looked good overall, but being on the field 90% of the game will hurt you. Jerry needs to get a good backup to put behind Romo and something has to happen with our offense. We shouldn't have to rely on Romo to be Romo and make the OC look good. I was expecting a loss yesterday, granted I didn't think our offense would look that damn bad. Dez needs to fix whatever shit is wrong with him.

• Content Count:  3462

Can someone teach my QB how to throw a football? Like...idk wtf Cassel was doing yesterday. That aside, the run game showed some moments of shine, namely those 2 big ass runs by McFadden. The defense looked good overall, but being on the field 90% of the game will hurt you. Jerry needs to get a good backup to put behind Romo and something has to happen with our offense. We shouldn't have to rely on Romo to be Romo and make the OC look good. I was expecting a loss yesterday, granted I didn't think our offense would look that damn bad. Dez needs to fix whatever shit is wrong with him.

It's a backup qb. Enough said.

It's a backup qb. Enough said.

Teams that managed to win with backups this year: Steelers, Texans, Colts, Ravens

Prob a few more but can't remember atm. Play calling is a huge issue right now in Dallas. Look at the offense without Romo, compared to the game in Miami when he returned. Romo has masked a lot of issues with the play calling. Surely we should have been able to win one game in a 7 week span with a backup. Cassel isn't the worst we could do, and it won't be easy to find a backup that's better, but Jerry needs to get someone to sit behind Romo and get the kid ready to take over. Cassel just played like utter shit yesterday. Id say a good 80% of his pass attempts were horrible throws. I mean ffs, McFadden busted a 50 yard run to get us on the doorstep of the end zone, and we got 0 points out of it. I do think he'll be better next week. This is without a doubt the season that should have been for us.

Reply to Thread