? servers

? players online

NFC East

• Content Count:  3462

It's the skins division to lose, but don't be shocked if the Eagles find their way in there.

Giants well...what more can I say? Literally all odds are against them especially being away, without Odell, and might be out before they even play again. I hope the skins lose tomorrow so our Sunday night game isn't meaningless.

• Content Count:  2589

Ew the cow girls get them out of here now please, Take Romo And Dez also.

Yes...because I haven't heard the phrase "cowgirls" before. You should be an artist or developer of some kind. You're obviously so creative and original.

• Content Count:  1513

Redskins take the division and the Giants are most likely going to see some change in staff and hopefully a offensive/defensive line.

Calling the retirement of Tom Coughlin (even though many have called it before). Tom was on the hot seat every 4 years but then he would win the super bowl, not this time.

Redskins take the division and the Giants are most likely going to see some change in staff and hopefully a offensive/defensive line.

Calling the retirement of Tom Coughlin (even though many have called it before). Tom was on the hot seat every 4 years but then he would win the super bowl, not this time.

Oh god yeah he'll be forced to retire, but I have no clue who we'd hire. I don't see Ben McAdoo taking over the team so early, and we all know how Spags ended up back in St. Louis. I don't see a guy like Nick Saban leaving Alabama for us, or trading for Sean Payton. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

• Content Count:  2589

or trading for Sean Payton.

Who the hell trades head coaches.... I mean you can but it hasn't happened in nearly 15 years. Payton is one of the coaches expected to be fired anyway tho.

Next season should be interesting. Division is going to have two teams with new coaches, and I imagine the Eagles will be in rebuilding mode.

Who the hell trades head coaches.... I mean you can but it hasn't happened in nearly 15 years. Payton is one of the coaches expected to be fired anyway tho.

I don't see them firing him since a good amount of teams would want him. Why would they just fire him when they can probably get something good out of him? Trading coaches isn't non existent lol.

Reply to Thread