? servers

? players online

NFC East

• Content Count:  2589

:( I was ready to give up for the season and watch care free football but this damn division brought me back kicking and (literally) screaming.

Healthy, I say Dallas is running away with this division. Which is why I'm curious how things will play out if we make the playoffs since Romo is on a timetable to return then.

Honestly I have no fucking clue who to predict to win this shit pile. I'm gonna go with the underdog and slight homer pick of Dallas. Our defense I think is underrated. We lack in turnovers, and we have trouble finishing strong. Part of that can be contributed to ToP with Romo gone. I think our D keeps doing what it's been doing, and Cassel finally clicks in the system. Don't see us winning out, but 6-10 can still win this division for us...not even joking b11a311a1b3008e934e91594621fa715.jpg

I'd probably say either Washington or Dallas wins the division in the week 17 game.

• Content Count:  1513

:( I was ready to give up for the season and watch care free football but this damn division brought me back kicking and (literally) screaming.

Healthy, I say Dallas is running away with this division. Which is why I'm curious how things will play out if we make the playoffs since Romo is on a timetable to return then.

Honestly I have no fucking clue who to predict to win this shit pile. I'm gonna go with the underdog and slight homer pick of Dallas. Our defense I think is underrated. We lack in turnovers, and we have trouble finishing strong. Part of that can be contributed to ToP with Romo gone. I think our D keeps doing what it's been doing, and Cassel finally clicks in the system. Don't see us winning out, but 6-10 can still win this division for us...not even joking b11a311a1b3008e934e91594621fa715.jpg

I'd probably say either Washington or Dallas wins the division in the week 17 game.

the giants wont lose against the eagles and there will definitely be a toss up with the other games the giants are going to be playing. but the giants can do it.

Edited by Neptune
nvm

• Content Count:  3462

the giants wont lose against the eagles and there will definitely be a toss up with the other games the giants are going to be playing. but the giants can do it.

Idk about the Eagles, but I don't think we will lose this week.

I hope. This team is random as fuck.

• Content Count:  1513

Idk about the Eagles, but I don't think we will lose this week.

I hope. This team is random as fuck.

true arguably giants best team in division due too poor time management losses.

• Content Count:  1765

Poor Goku, so delusional. It's not going to be the Cowboys, although I do thank them for helping us out on Monday Night. But I'll include them since they are just a game back.

Let's look at week by week...

Week 14

Bills @ Eagles

Redskins @ Bears

Cowboys @ Packers

Giants @ Dolphins

I think Giants for sure win and Cowboys for sure lose. Redskins are winless on the road this season, but the Bears are very beatable. And the Eagles will have fans with new life for their home game. I predict the Giants, Eagles, and Redskins all to win. And the Cowboys to drop to two games back.

Week 15:

Bills @ Redskins

Cardinals @ Eagles

Panthers @ Giants

Jets @ Cowboys

This has the potential to be a four loss week for the division. I do think, however that either the Giants or Eagles will pull off the upset this week, which could in turn propel them for the division crown. I also think the Bills are going to upset the Skins here. Also have the Jets winning in Dallas.

Week 16:

Redskins @ Eagles

Giants @ Vikings

Cowboys @ Bills

This could be a big week for the winner of the Skins/Birds game. As I think the Vikings will defeat the Giants. Can't see the Eagles losing at home to the Skins though either. Also have the Cowboys dropping another game here.

Week 17:

Eagles @ Giants

Redskins @ Cowboys

IMO, I think the division will come down to the Giants/Eagles game. And as much as I would love the Birds to win, I just think Eli will find a way in the end. I also have the Cowboys winning at home against the Skins here.

Prediction for the final standings:

Giants: 8-8

Eagles: 8-8

Redskins: 6-10

Cowboys: 5-11

• Like 1

Reply to Thread