? servers

? players online

Welcome to 2016!

• Content Count:  913

How the fuck have I been here for 10+ years. The fuck is wrong with me :S

Oh, it must be because you idiots are fun to play games with :d (But not Retro, screw you Retro!)

• Content Count:  1719

Before I joined SG I had jumped around many different servers. Never really enjoyed playing in european communities. Americans tend to be more polite, so I looked across the pond and found SG. Joined the forums in 2010 and got to learn you guys. It was never really that much about the games. It was about being part of something. Getting to know you guys and playing the games with you and becoming friends. It's about the joy of when Paralyzed robbed me clean in my apartment on P3RP, how High/Thor shot me into an electric fence on ZE and got me killed, how Bread taught me how to beat the seemingly impossible parts on skill surf, how ExRev abused me on PB, how I beaten ultra difficulty on ze_predator with Riperzz guidance, how MPQC rescued me from being killed by zombies on L4D2, how Hilner would help me on the course maps on SG, how half this community would request Rebecka Black - Friday back when I was a DJ. I could share 10 times as many memories but it would get a bit dull. Point is...

Thank you all for my memories you guys have given me. I will never forget the moments we have had and the moments we are about to have. You're all my family.

• Like 3
Edited by Crazy Swede

Reply to Thread