? servers

? players online

OP Armor

• Content Count:  2238

im 100% positive there was head armor in css and everyone was fine with it

I remember there being armor, but head armor added more which just became this exact problem.

Armor is fine, helmets need to be removed though.

This. Helmets make the armor too OP.

• Content Count:  2238

There is nothing wrong with the armor for CT, if they didn't have it, a glock could 1 tap when at the appropriate range.

Except that if at near point blank an entire AK clip can somehow do more than 100 damage and yet not kill someone.

• Content Count:  989

The only thing that's messed up with damage notifications is the shotguns, last time they took even head armor off of the CT side, I just sat in a vent as a T, and got 7 headshots with a usp. The head armor gives the CT the assurance that they can stand still for 1 second, knowing they can't just get immediately killed. Without head armor, the T side would become easy.

I would maybe side with this if the CT side on average was smart and knew how to play. Too bad that's not the case, there are very few CT's who are actually capable of handling a full server or even T's in general. The other CT's tend to be free weapons in the eyes of the T side. So until we have a stronger presence on CT side (which is probably never), hopefully the head armor will stay so JB doesn't turn into a death match server.

• Content Count:  989

Why you result to such a negative way to put it, I don't know, but the CT side doesn't get a handicap. A helmet simply provides an extra safety allowing them to maybe stand still without worrying about instant death. I never said that the T's need to get better, I actually only pointed out the problem the CT's usually have in JB.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.