? servers

? players online

OP Armor

• Content Count:  623

I see no problem with CTs having armor, let alone helmets. You just have to choose your situation wisely. Simple as that.

Terrorists still have an ample chance to rebel. Once one CT dies, the rest of the T team follow through, and it's just a matter of teamwork from there on out.

If teamwork isn't an option, then there's always the option to go commando. You have the gun, right? A gun that can penetrate body armor?

If you're complaining about not getting shots in, then that's your fault, no matter if it's the tick or your skill. You chose to shoot. You chose to take the shot. Which then comes back to the matter of choosing your situations wisely.

All in all, it's just JB.

I haven't even read all of this thread (I probably never even read the title and I went off track), so mind you if I leave details out.

If you haven't even read the entire thread why would you post here? That's quite and interesting thought process you have.

• Content Count:  2187

If you haven't even read the entire thread why would you post here? That's quite and interesting thought process you have.

That statement I made was a well-devised trap to see if you would respond to my point or not.

I still stand by my reason, whether or not it led you to be "interested" in my thought process.

Sent through my portal to another dimension.

• Content Count:  742

If this were true we would have seen CT's camping vents less when we added helmets. Which didn't happen.

It is much easier to scare someone into hiding than to make them put their 'life' on the line. Although its a video game, people will be people and the process still applies; its not like its physics where each action has to have an exact, proportionate counter-reaction, this is PB with kids.

He may not have read through the entire thread and gotten down to argue about every little point and detail you guys are arguing about, but its still on topic and constructive; he's throwing his 2 cents in, just like everyone is entitled to.

• Content Count:  623

So you're one of those people that once they realize they made a fool out of themselves you just go; OH NO NO, IT WAS A JOKE GUYS. GET IT? HAHAHAHahahahahahahah

Anyways, do either of the AO's that actually mange the server what to chime in?

• Content Count:  3462

It has nothing to do with what i prefer, its just how SG pb as always been.

>I don't prefer it, personal opinions are shit

>I totally don't prefer 2008 Jail Break!!1!!!!111!

>I have no bias so therefore I'm right xd

Stop attempting to sound smart with your shitty contradiction. Just because something is from 2008, doesn't mean it's good/correct.

Totally ignoring his whole post just because he admits he hasn't read the entire thread? Lol yeah ok, like it even takes much reading to agree or disagree on if you feel helmets/armor are necessary for CTs on PB.

Anyways, do either of the AO's that actually mange the server what to chime in?

You are talking as if this thread has been out for a week, seriously do you possibly think I have an answer right away for this everything? It takes more than 10 secs to actually form an idea on what to do/say about on a topic, but no, let's throw shit at me for not responding ASAP.

Anyways, I personally don't think there's a need to remove helms, but we can do a vote if that's how you guys want it to go. I don't think we'll ever remove armor at this point.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2238

I don't think we'll ever remove armor at this point.

The armor itself is fine (I could have cleared up the OP, but yea...), but the helmets are just ridiculous. Everyone that has posted in favor all basically say the same thing, that it's to help CTs. But Pyro put it perfectly that now even those Ts that are higher skilled still have to get off multiple well placed shots, all while not getting killed by a team full of armored guys, generally that have a gun that will kill an unarmored T within just a shot or two.

Especially with CSGO nerfing pistols (per sean's post) it only makes the handicap even worse, because now the complaint that led to getting helmets has been nullified by a pistol that doesn't do the same damage it had done before.

• Content Count:  3462

The armor itself is fine (I could have cleared up the OP, but yea...), but the helmets are just ridiculous. Everyone that has posted in favor all basically say the same thing, that it's to help CTs. But Pyro put it perfectly that now even those Ts that are higher skilled still have to get off multiple well placed shots, all while not getting killed by a team full of armored guys, generally that have a gun that will kill an unarmored T within just a shot or two.

Especially with CSGO nerfing pistols (per sean's post) it only makes the handicap even worse, because now the complaint that led to getting helmets has been nullified by a pistol that doesn't do the same damage it had done before.

Like I said, I'll consider a vote for it.

• Content Count:  8754

I'm just gonna pop in and say this - I know for a fact that both Wawa and Onion care a lot about the server and actually stress out a lot over it because there are so many different opinions on every single piece of the rules and threads/arguments pop up all the time. I want everyone to keep in mind while these threads are made that it's just a game, and a fun one at that - there's no reason to bring flaming and irritation into rule discussions even if it's against someone who you have a differing opinion with. I think everyone here wants the same thing, which is for the PB server to be popular, enjoyable and have straightforward and "proper" rules (for lack of a better term) that make the server successful.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.