? servers

? players online

OP Armor

• Content Count:  642

Its actually quite the opposite. CT's having head armor allows them to get away with being less tactical. All it means for the T's is now they have to hit a CT in the head MULTIPLE times (varies depending on range) in order to kill them. All while making sure you don't die before you kill them because you have 0 armor and they have rifles that will kill you in 2-3 shots regardless of where they hit you.

Any CT who stands still long enough for a T to line up a shot deserves to be punished.

Sure the armor enables the dumb ct's to live longer but it also helps that brave soul that actually tries to give orders and do things other than just free day rebellion, the t's know that once they kill that one leader that its basically freeday because those other people that dont know how to play wont do anything then it just turns into TDM instead of prison break. I mean the minigames are there for a reason and its not to rebel constantly and every round,

• Content Count:  2238

Sure the armor enables the dumb ct's to live longer but it also helps that brave soul that actually tries to give orders and do things other than just free day rebellion, the t's know that once they kill that one leader that its basically freeday because those other people that dont know how to play wont do anything then it just turns into TDM instead of prison break. I mean the minigames are there for a reason and its not to rebel constantly and every round,

but when it's dumb CTs then we're just sitting somewhere in freeday anyways.

• Content Count:  623

Except that our server is more setup towards rebelling rather then stupid mini-games. Hence why you can't force death games and why maps that are 99% mini-games don't do well on our server (spy_vs_spy).

• Content Count:  642

Except that our server is more setup towards rebelling rather then stupid mini-games. Hence why you can't force death games and why maps that are 99% mini-games don't do well on our server (spy_vs_spy).

well i mean should we just change the name of the server from PB to TDM cause it seems like you would prefer only fighting all the time.

well i mean should we just change the name of the server from PB to TDM cause it seems like you would prefer only fighting all the time.

It has nothing to do with what i prefer, its just how SG pb as always been.

• Content Count:  742

First of all, simmer down kids. Secondly, honestly speaking, all the no head armor would do is essentially cause practically every CT to camp vents or something and never open cells. I'm always the one who has to go open cells or give and enforce orders (except when I've got admins or a specific few on my team) and I always get tapped practically right off the bat. Whether PB/JB is actually fun or not is a separate matter, but to simply keep shit running and actually have basic orders and opening cell doors would require CTs actually willing to do it. Without head armor, I'd even hesitate to run out and put myself in front of Ts without meticulously and annoyingly check Ts and cells first from a distance.

First of all, simmer down kids. Secondly, honestly speaking, all the no head armor would do is essentially cause practically every CT to camp vents or something and never open cells.

If this were true we would have seen CT's camping vents less when we added helmets. Which didn't happen.

• Content Count:  2187

I see no problem with CTs having armor, let alone helmets. You just have to choose your situation wisely. Simple as that.

Terrorists still have an ample chance to rebel. Once one CT dies, the rest of the T team follow through, and it's just a matter of teamwork from there on out.

If teamwork isn't an option, then there's always the option to go commando. You have the gun, right? A gun that can penetrate body armor?

If you're complaining about not getting shots in, then that's your fault, no matter if it's the tick or your skill. You chose to shoot. You chose to take the shot. Which then comes back to the matter of choosing your situations wisely.

All in all, it's just JB.

I haven't even read all of this thread (I probably never even read the title and I went off track), so mind you if I leave details out.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.