? servers

? players online

OP Armor

• Content Count:  2589

Feel like the whole armor thing is a lose/lose situation. Before, it was too easy to kill the CTs. Now it's often too hard. Remember Onion saying he would add the helmet as a test to see how it works, and it's stuck so far. Haven't really noticed too many problems since it was added during the summer. CTs aren't unkillable, granted its a bit harder at times. Despite that they still find ways to always die so guess it really doesn't matter.

• Content Count:  703

Do we update the server as the game updates? Especially since the recent pistol nerfs with the last patch. Have we looked into how game changes effect the way the server operates? Sure helmet might have worked several months ago, but is it the same now?

• Content Count:  2238

You do know that armor does not count as hp right?

I know it shouldn't, but I also know the shot said I gave 120+ in damage and the guy still had 21 while we were both in armory

• Content Count:  642

Head armor just makes it so that t's have to be a little more tactical when they try and kill a ct. Personally I know without head armor if u were hiding a pistol you could easily just line up a simple heads hot on a CT who is standing still. Then even if u died everything went straight to shitty chaos real quick.

• Content Count:  623

Since when does the VIP map have medic IN armory.

You probably hit him earlier in the round and he had healed since then. Its not possible to do over 100 dmg and not kill someone regardless if they have 0 or 9999 armor.

• Content Count:  623

Head armor just makes it so that t's have to be a little more tactical when they try and kill a ct. Personally I know without head armor if u were hiding a pistol you could easily just line up a simple heads hot on a CT who is standing still. Then even if u died everything went straight to shitty chaos real quick.

Its actually quite the opposite. CT's having head armor allows them to get away with being less tactical. All it means for the T's is now they have to hit a CT in the head MULTIPLE times (varies depending on range) in order to kill them. All while making sure you don't die before you kill them because you have 0 armor and they have rifles that will kill you in 2-3 shots regardless of where they hit you.

Any CT who stands still long enough for a T to line up a shot deserves to be punished.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2238

Its actually quite the opposite. CT's having head armor allows them to get away with being less tactical. All it means for the T's is now they have to hit a CT in the head MULTIPLE times (varies depending on range) in order to kill them. All while making sure you don't die before you kill them because you have 0 armor and they have rifles that will kill you in 2-3 shots regardless of where they hit you.

Any CT who stands still long enough for a T to line up a shot deserves to be punished.

this is my point, and why I put it so negatively. Because that's exactly what this seems to be, because of the CTs that can't be bothered to learn how to play, they have a higher handicap.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.