? servers

? players online

SG Quotes, Appendix II

• Content Count:  742

When u edit in all the quotes, and it says word count limit reached and refreshes the page without saving :|

kappa plz I'd spam @Leon Mordecai to close and make new thread but he's not CA anymore sooo uh...

CAs halp close dis so I can start a new one plz?

• Content Count:  2589

Tbh Hobos I doubt anyone is ever going to sit down and read through every single quote you put on there. Especially since 90% of the time the quotes are some one off laugh thing that one or two people laugh at and forget the reason it was funny within a week.

• Content Count:  3462

Tbh Hobos I doubt anyone is ever going to sit down and read through every single quote you put on there. Especially since 90% of the time the quotes are some one off laugh thing that one or two people laugh at and forget the reason it was funny within a week.

are you saying you haven't read every quote in the op? ban yourself right now sir

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

are you saying you haven't read every quote in the op? ban yourself right now sir

See Nuclear's got the rite idea :larry:

But in all seriousness Goku, I've been meaning to sort the quotes out somehow and take the best ones but again, I'm kinda lazy so I'll leave a third appendix up and edit them latr :larry:

Reply to Thread