? servers

? players online

Go Fund Me Page

• Content Count:  176

Hey fellow Steam-Gamers...most of you don't know me, some of you do. I've been going through some very tough times lately and if any of you knew me in person you would know I'm not the type to ask for help. I try to do everything on my own and well this time I caved in. I made this Go Fund Me page that explains why I'm asking for donations. The link is gofundme.com/matt0263 and even if you can donate if you could just read through it it would mean the world to me. Thank you everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  11725

This right here is why I support taxes towards health care.

Hope everything is going well.

I can understand the costs.

Ill donate $50 next week.

• Like 1
Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  2589

Can't donate anything atm, but will sometime in the coming 2 weeks. I didn't have to pay it, but know what it's like having to go to the hospital and having family be stuck paying bills. Sorry to hear it. Hope you are able to raise some money to help out.

Also don't feel bad about going to the hospital. I know it sucks being stuck with the bills, but I think it's better to be safe and having to pay, than to have risked it being something serious that could have ended your life. Better safe than sorry.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

I can't donate, however i have some advice. Call the hospital and tell the your situation. I can also guarantee that they will lower the price/help you come up with some kind of payment plan that isn't so expensive.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

Call the hospital and tell the your situation. I can also guarantee that they will lower the price/help you come up with some kind of payment plan that isn't so expensive.

Preaching this, reach out to them and you should be able to have some relief, especially with your situation which is a handful for such a young age. Never feel ashamed for going on an ambulance, you were no doubt in need of medical attention like the nurse said. I hope your road ahead only gets better, good luck man.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Going $2500 in debt for a loan will not ruin your credit score.

I was at a very awkward stage when I discharged from the Marine Corps. I went from making very, very little to making about 4-5 times the amount I did before. I had no furniture, nothing. I BARELY had enough to put down my deposit and rent. I'm not that much older than you are, either. I ended up having to go about 10k in the hole to start getting things set up. Obviously I could have gotten very, very basic shit and gone a lot less in the hole, however I took the amount I'm borrowing and relating to the amount of income I currently make, and I am not worried a bit about it. That being said, I'm roughly 16k in the hole including my car, and I have a good credit score. Hoping to have it all paid off (including the car) in about 3-4 months. However, I calculated all the shit out and made sure I can comfortably afford it all and pay it back quickly. I'm not taking out 100k to buy a new car or some shit.

I'm going off a bit on a tangent, so sorry. But dude, you're 18. You should NOT be worrying about this whatsoever. Go to a reputable loan website (I can find you one, if you want just send me a PM) and put in the amount you're requesting. Obviously you'll have to pay interest, but you can do it over a long period of time, like 5 years. If you get a reputable loan company, they won't charge you for early payoff, so no need to fret over that either if you decide to pay it off early. If you do it long term, however, you're paying low ass monthly payments. Of course, if you run the full length of the loan making minimum payments, you'll pay more in interest, so sit down and see what financially makes sense. You should NOT be worried about $2500 though man, trust me.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  176

Hey I really appreciate everyones support and advice, I contacted the company about a monthly payment plan and I'm waiting to hear back from them and I've also started to look into taking out a small loan (of a million dollars) to put towards this. Again thank you for all the advice guys.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread