? servers

? players online

JB last ct

• Content Count:  1546

No but please don't like ask the remaining T's to keep on jumping while doing 360s in the corner of iso if you're the last one. Then proceed kill them because "No warning shots are required"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  760

If a player makes an accidental mistake (eg: moving in the wrong direction for a second) - then it would make sense to not kill that player as last CT, otherwise fine. We want the last CT to have some power to control the T's, but not to the point of gray area abusing like my example of shooting anyone for mistakes (hence the warnings shots in general being used anyway).

• Content Count:  160

No but please don't like ask the remaining T's to keep on jumping while doing 360s in the corner of iso if you're the last one. Then proceed kill them because "No warning shots are required"

so if there are rebelers on the lose i cant tell u to do that to put u out of the game so i dont have to worry about u

Well in a sense thats a deathgame

how if im last ct and i want u to do somthing other than dgame they have to do it and if they dont i can kill. i cant say sit and face wall in iso no knifing no moving thats afk frez and they will get killed by afk i mean unless u have impared motor skills its not hard to press jump and move ur mouse/keyboard

If a player makes an accidental mistake (eg: moving in the wrong direction for a second) - then it would make sense to not kill that player as last CT, otherwise fine. We want the last CT to have some power to control the T's, but not to the point of gray area abusing like my example of shooting anyone for mistakes (hence the warnings shots in general being used anyway).

So can i not kill for moving wrong direction. cause picture this u say all ts stay ontop of big cage while i go try to kill the 8 other rebelers and i see one go of of top of big cage falling or not im trying to ace and its a valid chance that i would take.

• Content Count:  2238

So can i not kill for moving wrong direction. cause picture this u say all ts stay ontop of big cage while i go try to kill the 8 other rebelers and i see one go of of top of big cage falling or not im trying to ace and its a valid chance that i would take.

You should read this thread. If you're playing to "ace" and win, maybe you should take a step back and check your priorities? These games are supposed to be for fun. Not much fun if you're trying to justify "Last CT" for anything that's clearly just a mistake.

You should read this thread. If you're playing to "ace" and win, maybe you should take a step back and check your priorities? These games are supposed to be for fun. Not much fun if you're trying to justify "Last CT" for anything that's clearly just a mistake.some people play for rank on jb i know some people say winning isnt everything just have fun but winning is how i have fun and i play for rank on jb like people play for rank in comp if im t and last ct tells me to type +right in console and +jump om fine with that its not that imbalacnced btw i have more time as t then ct so ik what ur talking about.

Reply to Thread