? servers

? players online

What kind of work you do?

• Content Count:  273

I do granite/marble installations for kitchens, bathrooms, bars, lobbies and stairs.

1. Go to clients house to measure everything and bring samples so they can pick out the colors

2.Then go to warehouse to pick up giant slab of granite.

3. Transport it back to the shop to start cutting with CNC saw.

4. Shape the edges and polish it.

5. Go to clients house rip out old counter and install the granite.

6. ????

7. Profit

5nahSVp.jpg

Edited by Complicated

• Content Count:  2589

Easiest way to describe it is customer service kind of like you'd see at Walmart.

Basically I'm in charge of the cash office. We answer the phone and answer what we can or transfer to the proper department. We cash checks; vehicle registration; do MoneyGram transactions; exchange money with people; run and balance the cashiers drawers and do a small variety of other small tasks.

Always tell people when I train them, we don't really do anything that's hard, it's just a lot of small things.

• Content Count:  3052

I do granite/marble installations for kitchens, bathrooms, bars, lobbies and stairs.

1. Go to clients house to measure everything and bring samples so they can pick out the colors

2.Then go to warehouse to pick up giant slab of granite.

3. Transport it back to the shop to start cutting with CNC saw.

4. Shape the edges and polish it.

5. Go to clients house rip out old counter and install the granite.

6. ????

7. Profit

We literally just had granite countertop installed in our house :)

I have been working at a great company (going on 2 years!!!). We are a food re-distributer. This means we take product from the vendor (General Mills...Con-Agra...Excel...IBP..etc) and sell it to either other distributers OR the end customer. Things I have done since starting here:

Order selector

Reach truck operator (a big forklift..)

Loader (Load 53" trailers with orders) - We ship all down the East Coast

Customer Pick-up (My current title... I handle all the customers that come to us to pickup their product. Sometimes its a trailer, other times its just a personal vehicle...

• Content Count:  978

I'm a nurse so I work with people, currently at a sub-acute/long-term facility. They keep me on the sub-acute floor which is where I feel comfortable even though long-term is much easier.

I give them meds oral or peg tubes, or in ur bootyhole. I stick tubes in yar penis or vagina, I clean thy wounds hmm lovely smell I love seeing bare bone. Talk to your lovely family members (god they can be a handful sometimes) and YAR doctorss some think they shit Haagen danz, some are way more humble. Honestly there is so much more but yeah fun times man

• Like 1

Reply to Thread