? servers

? players online

Time to Grow Up

• Content Count:  2187

So, as some of you might have noticed, I haven't been on the servers as much as I have been in the past. As time raced forward, my activity has been slowly declining.

With four more months left before I begin to face the real world, I have to stay focused on what matters at this time. I have to support my family, especially since my sister in El Salvador has been struck with a terrible illness. I gotta learn to be able to support myself and see which road I'll take on this forked path.

Don't worry. I'll still be active on the forums. My time on the servers, however, will not be as on par as it used to be. If it ever comes down to it, I'll gladly step down to allow passage for other SAs to step up. I just need to put more time towards what will most likely determine how I will live my life.

Thank you to those who took their time to read this. I hope you have a great day. Keep the community clean!

• Like 22

• Content Count:  3998

Best of luck with everything, hope it all turns out well for you :d

The !loser command will be awaiting your return :larry:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1639

I'm sorry to hear that, Frost. Seeing as I first met you on CS:S PB, it's unfortunate we won't be seeing you on servers as frequently, but I'm glad to hear you'll still be active in the community. I hope everything goes well for you and your family for the times to come, and that your sister recuperates speedily. Take it easy, duder. :thumb:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread