? servers

? players online

Off mic

• Content Count:  5678

Using off mic on jailbreak. I know I'm not allowed to put one person off mic for the whole round. What I don't know is if I have to be giving orders to put everyone off mic. If I say "All t's off mic til 3:00" and I give an order, no one will comment. If I say "All T's off mic til 3:00" while it's a freeday and just want them off mic people will say I need to be giving orders. The main question here is if I need to be giving orders or not to put the T's off mic. I think it should be put in the rules (correct me if it is).

Thanks for reading. :)

• Content Count:  3740

From the !rules in the Jailbreak server:

"If a T is making it hard to understand a CT's orders, they can be ordered to be quiet.

This does not mean CT's can make T's be quiet the entire round or for a long period of time."

So the only context of ordering T(s) off the mic is when they're making it hard to understand CT orders. Wouldn't make sense to order them off the mic when it's during a freeday, unless a CT is about to give an order. If people are just talking way too much in general to the point where it's disrupting gameplay, an admin could take action against micspamming.

Does this answer your question @Dominic?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1667

What everyone had said ya don't give a silent to the t's unless they are to loud for the other t's not being able to hear orders. What metal said do it for a small short of time. Everyone lets have fun but not to fun that ruins the game such as screaming to your mic.

• Content Count:  11501

These threads are getting ridiculous. This is literally explained in the rules. People are getting so lazy they can't even type !rules and read for themselves. Props to Wawa and Nuclear for entertaining this shit for so long.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread