? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day 3/3/16

• Content Count:  3052

Ordering 16 Apple pies from McDonald's. Pull up to the reserve spot( they had to make them... Or so we thought)... Guy behind us orders/gets his food at the window.... It ends up that guy got our Apple pies lol... So we had to wait again.. they guy came back and was furious...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

Recently watched a painting puck overstuffed with 8 seamen slowly paddle and paint the side of a ship while in port. Most pucks are only made for 4 people without toppling, but this one was made for 3. They took 20 minutes slowly navigating around the ship with paddles, carefully balancing when one had to stand to paint, until they successfully all flipped the puck over, and all fell in the water.

What they didn't know is that the HTs neglected to set up a port line to discharge waste to a proper area away from the pier. So, the entire ships waste was being discharged into the water. Right where the seamen flipped their puck.

All 7 seamen came out of the water covered in shit water, cursing and swearing, soaked to the bone. A couple of them puked, and they had to wait until someone with a water hose had to wash them off. They were all okay afterwards, but it has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Lesson learned: Don't overfill anything with seamen.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1154

My best friend running into the bathroom and she tripped and fell into the bathtub.

& her falling dramatically in front of people in Walmart and her getting down on one knee, hugging me and screaming " YOU BROKE UP WITH ME OVER TEXT MESSAGEEEEEEE"

Basically any moment with her :]

• Like 1

Reply to Thread