? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day 3/16/2016

• Content Count:  639

In elementary school, someone was spitting spit balls at me, and i stabbed em with a pencil during recess :/

• Content Count:  163

Not my revenge story but a friend's. He used to get bullied by some larger kid that took his lunch every now and then. He kind had enough of it as he was a greedy person and wanted his lunch, bit like me. XD I suggest cardboard but he kinda went a bit... extreme, put laxatives in there somehow. Bully got sent home for a day or two... XD

• Content Count:  1154

Nope :]

I usually don't get angry enough to want revenge. The longest i ever stayed mad at some-one was like a day, 2 days top. The people that I get mad at usually end up making me laugh or i end up missing them and i get over it xd

• Content Count:  989

Revenge is something that people result to out of anger or remorse just to get back at someone. I've never intentionally tried to get back at someone nor can I remember a time of which I tried to. I like to think it's better to be the bigger person and walk away and avoid any potential dilemmas. If you can't get along with someone, don't talk to them. That's how I view it.

Reply to Thread