? servers

? players online

Transfer Player Data/Stats

• Content Count:  174

Hey, so I was wonder if there is a way to tranfer my stats to another steam account. Right now I play the Jail Break server on this account. http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/3Dmonkey420 (STEAM ID = STEAM_0:0:154058587 )

If possible I'd like to transfer the stats to my main account which is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dots3 (STEAM ID = STEAM_0:1:69264961 )

So I can keep my rankings/stats/point shop. There can be exceptions, but if I could speak privately to someone about this please feel free to add me so we can discuss, or simply just let me know if this is even possible. Thanks :)

That's the thing, I don't want to use this account anymore, but all my stats are on this account... So I want to know if there is a way to transfer my stuff to my main account, if not I guess I will have to just continue on this account which would suck.

• Content Count:  189

That's the thing, I don't want to use this account anymore, but all my stats are on this account... So I want to know if there is a way to transfer my stuff to my main account, if not I guess I will have to just continue on this account which would suck.

Is there a big reason you would want to keep your current stats and transfer to the new account? Otherwise, it'd be a big hassle because CA or AO would have to remove your current stats/points/etc and would have to readd them all to your other account. It's simple if you just keep a main account and stick with that. That way, people might also recognize you more instead of 2 accounts. Just me piece of advice.

• Like 2

Ok here is a little back story, I was playing comp on my smurf (this account) and decided to play some jb, every since I found that server I became so attached to it and kept telling myself, tomorrow I'll play on my main... and I kept telling that myself when I never did. I decided to donate for subscriber. Definitely worth it if you ask me. Anyways my point is it was not really a "mistake" to play on my alt, but I did mess up and wished I played on my main. The reason I want to keep my stats because I around top 50 on the leader boards (not much but I want to keep it that way) and most of all the time I've played on this server. I spent so much time on the server and got so many credits that it would disappoint me to have to restart. If it's not possible I understand, but if there is a way I would greatly appreciate if I could have my stats switched.

• Content Count:  6759

Transferring raffle & store would be AO+. Transferring sub would be BD only. Not really even sure if stats can be transferred over because I have no clue how'd that work on gameme.

Seems like a lot of work and hassle for the higher-ups, no offense lol

• Like 1

Reply to Thread