? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day 3/21/16

• Content Count:  130

How did you meet your best friend?

I had 3 in total.

My first one was from kindergarden till grade 3, I met him through my parents because he lived in my neighbourhood and he was also Chinese. I stopped talking to him after I moved houses and he moved schools.

My second one I met through my after school program. We started talking and then ended up best friends. We kinda faded away after he went to high school, he was 2 years older than me.

My current best friend is @jigglybuff , I met him in school and we started playing minecraft together. Then I started playing league of legends because a lot of my older friends played it and he started also playing it with me daily. We started talking more in school, and we became best friends. Finally I started playing cs go, he followed and yea.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

So I met my best friend while playing an arousing game of CSGO JB, and the first thing said best friend said to me when I met person was that she wanted to fight me. And that's how we became best friends.

@Ahoy

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1667

Umm I wouldn't know how many best friends I have. So many people tell me I'm their best friends but for me I'm just a friend.

But I have 2 best friends.

The first one is Elisha he has been there for me since 3rd grade we never had one argument but some disagreements. But we will always be there for each other.

The second one is Amanda, I met her 9th grade but became close with he 10th grade. She's been there for me the most nothing I could do with out her.

But then it's you guys

Reply to Thread